~ºoº ASK QUESTIONS! PART 2!! ºoº

Not when I watch it live and it falls at 10pm.

TNP...........How early do you leave the house to get to the airport?

skiingfast, doesn't the ball drop @9pm! That would be midnight in NYC!

I am 40 minutes to Lindbergh Field!

TNP......what are your NYE plans?

Visiting Mom in the Trinity Mountains.

what do you eat on New years?

we stay up late, sometimes the ball dropping cerimony is on our tv, most times we're playing games.

Stay home, go to a bar/nightclub, or out with a small group for New Years?

I think I would prefer a bar. I've never done that on NYE before.

It may in your timezone but not mine., SD is really easy, I like that airport. I-5 not so much.

I still have no NYE plans.

TNP........... What will be your main dish for New Years?

It may in your timezone but not mine., SD is really easy, I like that airport. I-5 not so much.

TNP........... What will be your main dish for New Years?

Ohhhh, skiingfast, for some reason I thought you were in NorCal!

No clue on my main NYE dish just yet!!!!!

TNP...... Have you ever been to see a play on Broadway? (Just saw Spiderman fall into the Orchestra on the News, oh my).

TNP...... Have you ever been to see a play on Broadway? (Just saw Spiderman fall into the Orchestra on the News, oh my).

No, I've been to NYC a few times but never seen a show while there. But I've heard the Disney Stage shows are just as good and have seen a bunch of them.

TNP........Have you ever seen an Imax movie?

Why yes I have, Harry Potter actually, and I loved it!

TNP:

Do you have a daily routine you go through?

TNP:

Do you have a daily routine you go through?

Of course I wake up, breath, get out of bed, use the toilet, brush teeth and get dressed. After that it's kind of blurry. But I almost always put my phone and keys in their same pockets. Phone on the right.

TNP........What brand of toothpaste do you use?

Right now I am using Rembrandt. I like it!

TNP:

What temperature is it where you are right now? (outside)

Yes I do, fondly. We still talk to each other now and then actually. We are still friends which is nice.

TNP:

What (natural) color is your hair?

Blonde with Brown highlights. Never been died.

Do you have any "traditions" that you had put in your stocking or that you have always put in your kids stockings?

For example I ALWAYS have life savers in a box at the bottom, its a storybook box. Just some random tradition

Blonde with Brown highlights. Never been died.

Do you have any "traditions" that you had put in your stocking or that you have always put in your kids stockings?

For example I ALWAYS have life savers in a box at the bottom, its a storybook box. Just some random tradition

I used to put gag gifts in the stockings, that was before kids I'ld put them in my bros's stockings.

favorite christmas treat?

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has participated in the last Ask questions thread and is continuing to participate in this Ask Questions Part 2 thread!! here is to 3 thousand more posts!!!!

AND…………………..

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has participated in the last Ask questions thread and is continuing to participate in this Ask Questions Part 2 thread!! here is to 3 thousand more posts!!!!

AND…………………..

I was pretty new to the Part 1 thread as it was winding down. When I went on the DL Forum one day I saw it and just started posting away. I really like it and I think everyone has fun with it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter