£v$ hits 4 month high.

Almost a 5 month high now, a good rise this morning.
Live rate $1.5335, December 17th 2008 was last time it was so high.:thumbsup2

Great news as we leave in 11 days time :banana::banana: and do have bits and bobs to pay for out there - this will all help spread the budget that little further

Tammy

Great news as we leave in 11 days time :banana::banana: and do have bits and bobs to pay for out there - this will all help spread the budget that little further

Tammy

Soon be here, we leave in 9 days, next Thursday:cloud9:

I keep considering buying £500 worth to cover tips on cruise + DDP in August, I want a crystal ball :rotfl:

I'm with you on this one at the moment.
Who knows what the future holds but - for now - the stronger the dollar the better for my bank balance.

Hi, Nooooooooo down the dollar.

I noticed that you are in Qatar. We (our company) are currently building 2 cranes to be supplied to a re bar company in Doha and their engineer was over here near Christmas.

We got talking about fuel prices (always a popular one) and he is paying practically nothing to fill up his Lexus 4 x 4. So I think you already have that advantage, wanting the dollar to be strong too is a bit greedy! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Steve

Almost a 5 month high now, a good rise this morning.
Live rate $1.5335, December 17th 2008 was last time it was so high.:thumbsup2

Just paid the balance of our September cruise!!! :woohoo: I've been waiting for that rate to get to $1.50 so very pleased... :goodvibes

I bought some dollars for my card this morning at 1.505. Checked half an hour later and it had shot up to 1.5150! lol Typical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter