£v$ hits 4 month high.

Looking good :thumbsup2

As in the words of Yazz 'The only way is up' :teeth:

Claire ;)

Great Yazz reference!:rotfl:

Am I the only person on the boards who doesn't understand the economy?

Nope you are not alone girls, not a clue here:confused3but i do pay attention to the £vs$ rate at all times:lmao: Looking good, lets keep it creeping up please, fingers crossed! ooh just worked out that with difference in rate from 1.4 to 1.5 that is a saving of £60 on my disney package, with balance not due till july 8th maybe i will save a little bit more than that, yay!!

As with all change it's good news for some but not for others.

This means my wages have just gone down :sad2:

Sorry about your wages Kenny - but I am hoping it continues to rise.

Then I just need to pick the perfect time to pay off my cruise :idea:

I need to pay mine off in the next week so I can book my reservations at the 90 day mark - I have been holding off for it to hit $1.50 so timing is just right. Funny to think that last year I would have been gutted to pay off anything at $1.50 to the £, now it seems good after the lows of the last few months.

Mel
x

I need to pay mine off in the next week so I can book my reservations at the 90 day mark - I have been holding off for it to hit $1.50 so timing is just right. Funny to think that last year I would have been gutted to pay off anything at $1.50 to the £, now it seems good after the lows of the last few months.

Mel
x

I am holding out as long as poss hoping to rise a little more(probably drop now) not making any reservations so will take whatever the rate is on balance due date. Just glad I paid half the cruise at $2/£1.

I am holding out as long as poss hoping to rise a little more(probably drop now) not making any reservations so will take whatever the rate is on balance due date. Just glad I paid half the cruise at $2/£1.

I would be doing the same I think if I had much of it to pay. I missed the $2 to £1 rate but paid all bar a few hundred dollars when it was $1.85. Only $680 left to pay so I figure that on that balance there is not too much to be lost by paying it off and I am keen to book my Palo ressies and also Flounders hours for DD2.

Excluding the spending money the cruise is the last $ items to pay off as the rest was booked through WDW Travel UK and through UK villa owners.

Mel
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter