£20 extra for Discovery Cove

As so cheap we are going to get the Elite package which has all the photos, video and a privavte cabana so hoepfully the day will be extra special. This is our 10th trip and we have never been before so really looking forward to it.

Like the sound of the Elite package, might have to get that as there could be 8 of us doing DC next year :) Have fun, it's amazing :thumbsup2

We havejust booked this. We ended up paying about £30 extra for DC as we booked directly on the DC site as we could not find availability on UK sites for 30th July. Travel Republic were hopeless and said they could only tell us if available after we had paid. As there were 7 of us and 4 doing dolphin swim I wasn't prepared to take the risk that I would have to get my money back. I still think its a great deal.
As so cheap we are going to get the Elite package which has all the photos, video and a privavte cabana so hoepfully the day will be extra special. This is our 10th trip and we have never been before so really looking forward to it.

Didn't see your post before, a private cabana sounds good! It'll be fun with so many of you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter