£20 extra for Discovery Cove

Claire Bear

Mouseketeer
Hello
Still deciding about tickets. I've found that a pass for Seaworld and Aquatica is £82 from American Attractions but for £20 each extra I can get discovery cove tickets (Non-swim) which come with Seaworld and Aquatica tickets and plus you get food and drink included at DC. Surely this means I should book DC!!! ;)

:( Didn't consider that there would be no availability for the whole of August, oops :'( Some of the days were showing up in blue but when I clicked to buy it said there was no availability.

when are you going I just checked floridatix they have some but depends when in august you are going ?

Yeap just seen, 24th is free and that could work because we allocated that day as a shopping day so we wouldn't need to change any ADR's :) Would have preferred to pay £102 but £115 isn't much more.

whoop good good :) me and my df will be going in 3 weeks we made the mistake of booking seaworld first then decided 2 days ago we wanted to go back to discovery cove so hes paid the extra bless him but I can not wait :)

We havejust booked this. We ended up paying about £30 extra for DC as we booked directly on the DC site as we could not find availability on UK sites for 30th July. Travel Republic were hopeless and said they could only tell us if available after we had paid. As there were 7 of us and 4 doing dolphin swim I wasn't prepared to take the risk that I would have to get my money back. I still think its a great deal.
As so cheap we are going to get the Elite package which has all the photos, video and a privavte cabana so hoepfully the day will be extra special. This is our 10th trip and we have never been before so really looking forward to it.

Oh wow, that's good that he paid the extra. I've never been to DC haven't been to Disney since 2005, DBF has never been to America so I think he might be a bit overwhelmed! Thanks for your help :)

Oh good for you, it's a lovely park. I've got a feeling you are there when we are this summer. We are at DC Friday 23rd August. Arrive in Orlando on 9th.

I've never been to DC so I'm excited. We arrive on 16th August and going to DC the day after you! We had Saturday as a shopping day so we don't need to change any ADR's so that's good. Don't know how we're going to fit everything in over 2 weeks ,but I really wanted to go to DC as I have read a lot of people say it was the best day of their holiday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter