£/$ Rate getting higher again

I am still going with my investment and paying off as late as poss. Worked it out with what I am getting in interest the $ has to drop below $1.85 to wish I had paid off now, anything over $1.85 better off staying with investment. Time will tell.:goodvibes

Yes time will tell, no one knows what will happen but on a CAT 3 room for 2009, I do not wish to take the risk, near $2 to the £1 is good for me, when in 2003 I got 1.34 to the £.

Now the Bank of England have said nothing to May and the pressure could be up as well as down, I think it will hand about this mark for a while, $2 seems to be a mark where the $ sits and doesn't seem to be able to go past and higher. We will see.:thumbsup2

I am still going with my investment and paying off as late as poss. Worked it out with what I am getting in interest the $ has to drop below $1.85 to wish I had paid off now, anything over $1.85 better off staying with investment. Time will tell.:goodvibes

Yes time will tell, no one knows what will happen but on a CAT 3 room for 2009, I do not wish to take the risk, near $2 to the £1 is good for me, when in 2003 I got 1.34 to the £.

Now the Bank of England have said nothing to May and the pressure could be up as well as down, I think it will hand about this mark for a while, $2 seems to be a mark where the $ sits and doesn't seem to be able to go past and higher. We will see.:thumbsup2

Just have a figure in mind and when it hits it use it,I aggree with Andrew here
Paulh

Just have a figure in mind and when it hits it use it,I aggree with Andrew here
Paulh

I have worked on low estimate for interest I will earn, more likely the break even exchange will be around $1.82. So if the interbank rate is below that when I pay off the cruise next year I got it wrong, if its above I got it right. Personally can't see it dropping below. Not dropped below $1.82 for 2 years now.
Just watch it slide now:rotfl2:

I have worked on low estimate for interest I will earn, more likely the break even exchange will be around $1.82. So if the interbank rate is below that when I pay off the cruise next year I got it wrong, if its above I got it right. Personally can't see it dropping below. Not dropped below $1.82 for 2 years now.
Just watch it slide now:rotfl2:

Lets hope not, still have 40% of my 2009 cruise to pay off, if I do a bit at a time, then I will be correct some of the time, by the law of averages.

My guess is now hold steady at around $2 to the £, up to May, unless there is a surprise, like the budget this week, or changes in other countries, we have higher interest rates than USA, and money is flowing out from USA at the current time.

$2 to the £ seems to be a psychological barrier though and it seems to hang around that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter