£/$ exchange rate

sarah_397

Earning My Ears
Didn't know if anyone would be interested but just saw on the news that the exchange rate is now $2.0312 to the £. They said it was the highest rate in a quarter of a century. :)

I want to know when they will do the 2 for 1 again, I am keeping my eyes peeled!

Curency exchange are offering 1.9816 for when we travel ~ I intend to give them a ring when I get home from work, cos thats good enough for me;-)

YES www.crowncurrencyexchange.com another dismember recommended them a few days ago, you can order online but the other member mentioned about sending them a cheque as payment, thought I would try to do this as last year my bank stung me for using my debit card at Travlex!! so wanted to avoid that this year.

YES www.crowncurrencyexchange.com another dismember recommended them a few days ago, you can order online but the other member mentioned about sending them a cheque as payment, thought I would try to do this as last year my bank stung me for using my debit card at Travlex!! so wanted to avoid that this year.

I've also just ordered from them and I was able to transfer my cash using internet banking. I was able to get a mix of cash and TCs and as, it is a long time before my trip I was able to fix a rate and get it delivered free on a specified date

Just wanted to say - i phone crown currency, they were incredibly helpful and explained the process fully, I recieved an email from them before we had even finished on the phone with payment details, either by cheque or transfer from online banking account, and it was done, great rate 1.9816, which i was more than pleased with. I was given a date for delivery before 1pm.

Does anyone know of the best place to get this sort of deal, everywhere I look it's offering 1.93:confused:

if your tinking they will stay high get a nationwide cc/debit cardthen you will get the bank rate not the tourist rate
Paulh

Just wanted to say - i phone crown currency, they were incredibly helpful and explained the process fully, I recieved an email from them before we had even finished on the phone with payment details, either by cheque or transfer from online banking account, and it was done, great rate 1.9816, which i was more than pleased with. I was given a date for delivery before 1pm.

i have had great service with crown as well :thumbsup2 and i got $2 to the pound a few months ago :)

We are going on the 25th July is it too late for us to use crown?:thumbsup2
I normally use marks and spencers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter