“You’re in Disney World, what on Earth do you have to complain about?”

I had to subscribe- this is so entertaining!! Thanks to Shelly for referring us Snowbirds over here!!

I woke after 4 hours of sleep to stumble to the suitcase and pull out the TinkerBell presents I’d brought. The kids think if they are in WDW, TinkerBell has to visit them every night or else they have been deprived. This morning, they awoke to plush Mickey’s with new Lanyards around his neck. They each got one pin to trade. Their first ever.
It was around 9 am when they finally got moving and Mighty Good Man was feeling miserable- his ankle was hurting, his cold was raging and he was still snoozing- while I got the kiddos up and into the shower and out the door to explore the resort.
Okay- I had ulterior motives- I NEEDED my coffee. So we opened the door to this-
Floridagame173.jpg

Rain. A misty, yucky wet morning. Not the start I had envisioned for a year. But alas, that’s what we had so we dealt with it.
We walked to Old Port Royale, skipping and having as much fun as we could with colds and rain.
Here’s what we saw on the way:

Floridagame176.jpg

Floridagame177.jpg

Floridagame180.jpg

Floridagame178.jpg

Floridagame181.jpg

Floridagame182.jpg

Floridagame183.jpg

The new pool-
Floridagame193.jpg

Floridagame194.jpg

Floridagame196.jpg

Floridagame199.jpg

Floridagame203.jpg

Floridagame202.jpg

Floridagame198.jpg

"Aruba"-
Floridagame195.jpg

Floridagame184.jpg

"Jamaica- Ooh I wanna take ya' to Bermuda, BAHAMA.. c'mon pretty mama..."
we found ourselves singing this all week...:confused3 Even the kids knew it???:laughing:

Up next--
DTD and... wait- is that the sun I see peeking in on me????:woohoo:

Jo

Hi OhMari- you KNOW I had to get there any way I could, LOL.
Really enjoying your TR! Thanks for livening up my drab afternoon!

Maria
Aww- thanks for coming over to visit. My afternoon should be filled with soap suds and the whirrr of the washing machine- but it ain't. The TR keeps me from doing it, hahahaha.
I'm totally subbing in!!!! Shelly recommended your TR and since I love TRs I'm totally glad she did!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! I live in Gator Land...well about 2 hours west in Pensacola, but close enough!! Congrats on their win over Georgia!!!
Well hellooooooo to my Gator Land new friend! We, in this house, live breathe, exhale, eat, sleep-everything UF. You shall see in my report--- we went to see UF beat Kentucky. It was so great. On the way home from the airport- we were in a race against the clock to get back home to see the UF/ GA game.
90 mph- does that constitute child endangerment?????:lmao:
Me too Me too...a Shelly follower:lmao:
I love the pics of CBR! We stayed there the last two times and it brought back memories:lovestruc:lovestruc:

Oh and the pirate contract was hilarious- I've never heard of it before!!!:rotfl:
Well my goodness- any friend of Shelly's is a friend to me! CBR was fun! We will probably stay there again. Sometime...:rolleyes1

Aye mateys. I'm lovin' the Code of the Pirates too~
pirate: :hug: You know the kids thought it was funny.

I had to subscribe- this is so entertaining!! Thanks to Shelly for referring us Snowbirds over here!!

Another Snowbird checking in and subbing! Looks like it's going to be a great TR! Can't wait to hear more! :thumbsup2
Hi! Welcome to you! It seems that the Snowbirds are a fun group! Glad to have you all here!:wizard:

Jo

Hi!!:flower3:

Can I join? Great report so far!!! Btw, LOVE the pirate code of contact....just printed it off for my upcoming trip! Great idea!!!!:goodvibes

Another Snowbird coming to hear about your adventure..... love the photos of CBR... it will be our first stay there in January.... great report so far....

Hi
Well hellooooooo to my Gator Land new friend! We, in this house, live breathe, exhale, eat, sleep-everything UF. You shall see in my report--- we went to see UF beat Kentucky. It was so great. On the way home from the airport- we were in a race against the clock to get back home to see the UF/ GA game.
90 mph- does that constitute child endangerment?????:lmao:

Hi! Welcome to you! It seems that the Snowbirds are a fun group! Glad to have you all here!:wizard:

Jo

Not when it involves Tebow!!!! LOL!!!! Gator mania is running rampant around my High School campus, I feel bad for the Seminole Fans around here!!! Just a little bit though!!

Key largo, montego baby why don’t we go

Ooo I wanna take you down to Walt Disney World
We’ll get there fast
And then we’ll take it slow
That’s where we wanna go
Way down to Walt Disney World

:rolleyes1

Alright who said anything about taking it slow???
Not in this TR- we like it fast.

Go bananas go!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

For all of you who have not been around me... I have an insane attraction to the banana dudes.:rotfl2:

You shall all witness it in my report. heh-heh-heh.

Glad everyone is along for the trip-
now, I must bid you all adieu, until tomorrow. I have to pick up the young'uns from school- and do the laundry that I keep putting off.:eek:

So until tomorrow- same time and place.

See you then.:cheer2:

Jo

PS- Jenjolt- tomorrow I shall post a pic of the beloved Tebow that i took a few weeks ago. We went to the AR/FL game and were lucky enough to see the man up close and not personal enough--- :lovestruc and--- I talked to his Mom!!!!

more on that tomorrow.popcorn::

Jo

Alright who said anything about taking it slow???
Not in this TR- we like it fast.

Go bananas go!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

For all of you who have not been around me... I have an insane attraction to the banana dudes.:rotfl2:

You shall all witness it in my report. heh-heh-heh.

Glad everyone is along for the trip-
now, I must bid you all adieu, until tomorrow. I have to pick up the young'uns from school- and do the laundry that I keep putting off.:eek:

So until tomorrow- same time and place.

See you then.:cheer2:

Jo

I'll be here.....:surfweb: have a nice night!!!

PS- Jenjolt- tomorrow I shall post a pic of the beloved Tebow that i took a few weeks ago. We went to the AR/FL game and were lucky enough to see the man up close and not personal enough--- :lovestruc and--- I talked to his Mom!!!!

more on that tomorrow.popcorn::

Jo

I will definitely look forward to that!!! Have a great evening!!

I too have a weird obsession with the dancing banana!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter