Zowie! 2500 credit bonus in Haunted Mansion!

ThurlFan

Grim Ghost
Just won a game on Haunted mansion. I know sometimes they will throw a bonus of 250 or 500 credits at you every so often for winning - but WOW! 2500 credits!!!! Yahoo!!!!

WOW!! you must have won a certain amount of times to get that much. do you play like every day or something?

Anyone know how many games/wins it takes to win 2500 credits? I know when I went on my almost weeklong HM quest a while ago I got 2500 credits a couple of times.

The best guess is you get it at 150 wins and then every 100 after that untill 950 which you will not get it there instead it comes at 1000. So I guess 150 250, 350, 450, 550, 650, 750, 850, and 1000 don't ask me they use the same room to come up with all the other crazy stuff that makes no sense. This I the closest thing to figuring the bonus plan out that I have.

I've gotten the big 2500 a couple of times, but it didn't really make sense
to me what milestone earned it, either.

Wow, congratulations! That is a extremely nice bonus! By the way, I played with you the other day although it was on my new born in park character, Cruisefanatic! It was fun.

I really don't understand the whole bonus thing with that game. I keep on getting the message that is was my 10th time playing and sometimes I get 100 credits and sometimes I get 500 credits. I actually got that message two times in a row after playing back to back games. It made no sense!

Way to go!

(Sometimes known as Cruisefanatic but mainly Cruiselinefan)

wow u ppl must play that game a lot. But that is cool that they give u so many extra credit stuff. That is a really good way to make credits fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter