Zoo Tag Swap Sign Ups! CLOSED but ACTIVE!!

Nancy, I'm really sorry to be such a pest!! Could you change my Kangaroo (Group E) to the Tag Book, please?

YM~ You are not a pest.. You keep me moving!!! :) Love ya for it!!!
AWM~ Gotcha down
Kat~ Got the color choice...

If we're choosing colors, for my tag color for the tag book, I will do Bazzill "Hillary" which is a swampy / olive green.

Could you add me to the biomes for wetlands- I don't know which wetlands I will do and maybe I on each tag?

Rebecca

Could you add me to the miscellaneous group? Can I do one tag for one animal and one tag for a different one? Or one for a specific animal and one Zoo?

Ok. I was planning on doing a self-imposed swap hiatus. But I'm not. Can't. Sorry.

Anyway, can I have 1 for the Zoo group and 1 for an animal group giraffe?

One last question: I don't have a cricut (gasp!) and I wanted to participate in the tag book. (Possibly). Could someone with a cricut cut the tags for me, if I provided the paper? Just curious. :)

hey you, what are sisters for? Send me your color and I'll cut it out. Unless I have the color you want and I'll just send it out tomorrow.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "black" for my penguin tag. :lmao:

Updated to here..

AWM has Mickster covered..so I'm going ahead and putting Mickster down for the tag book.. what animal???

MissBubbles.. yes, you may do your tags in either fashion you chose in the misc. group!

Thanks AWM! You rock! :)

I think I'd do Giraffes, so I'd need them to be tan? Or brown? Which do you think? Maybe brown. That way, they would show up better. Yes. Brown. (Unless you have a better idea... :rolleyes1 )

Me, again... Could I have one more group? I'll close out biomes, with Rainforest. I'm sure my DS will love to help me with that one! :)

I see that it is already closed out. No worries. I didn't need 4 groups anyway. :)

Too bad Mickster.. I have you add w/ your Rainforest!!!! ;)

Hee hee hee!!! Let DS have fun with that one!!!

What about a burnt orange? I have brown, but it doesn't cut really well. The paper WON'T stick to my mats even with the sticky spray. I have a lighter orange, but I'm thinking the more muted color would be nicer. Let me know. Oh, and I have lots of tan, cream, white, light grey, light blue, light green.

Burnt orange would work too. Actually, it might be better. I have a few sheets of that here. Do you want me to send it to you? I could drop it off in a few minutes to the PO?

Too bad Mickster.. I have you add w/ your Rainforest!!!! ;)

Hee hee hee!!! Let DS have fun with that one!!!

You took yourself out! :eek: Thanks. I'm sure he'll enjoy designing it. I wonder if I'll have to give them to him, though... hmmm... I hope not!

Can I have Groups E, G & I please?

I'll need to tell you what a little later.... just didn't want to miss sign ups!

I have some that has an olive green on the other side if that is okay. Or just send what you have. It takes 6x12 sheets so you can cut your sheets if they are 12x12 to make it easier to mail.

I want to join more groups so badly. It is really hard sitting on my hands, well, kinda, you know what I mean.

Will you put me down for angel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter