Zombie Army room

CoughCoolGhoul

"Is everyone there dead?" ... "Well, dead-ish."
Ok, so I was just trying to figure out what to do with all my "Skeleton at the Helm"s when I just had them all lined up in my skull rock room. I decided that it looked pretty cool. SO I whimsically changed the name of the room to "Army of the Dead."

Well all these people started coming in. They kept asking how to "join up", and where the army was. So, I decided to just roll with it. I mean, after all, I have seen "Jedis" and "Vampires" and "Werewolves" on VMK, so why not Zombies? I mean, zombies are like my favorite thing in the world.

So don't think I'm a total dork for running with it, b/c I think it might be cute/fun to get a bunch of people together and all wander around VMK together saying "brains....brains" :cool1:

If you want to join up, search for "Army of the Dead" room :)

Make sure you drink the zombie water and turn green, and don't forget your zombie attire! (see my sig)

LOL! I think you've just stumbled upon the discovery of something many of
us have known since VMK started.

Armies are very popular! :rotfl2:

For some reason, kids love to join all sorts of VMK 'army' brigades. I've
seen the Green Army, the Blue Army, even the Vampire Army. It's all
very funny to me. :)

I'm trying to picture your reaction when all the kids suddenly asked to
join the army. LOL!

Nice touch after thinking for a minute I thought of making a Stitch army LOL! wonder how many people are oging to rush through my door when that happens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter