Ziplock bags

wifey

DIS Veteran
Just ordered our ziplock bags (from CaptainBags 10 bags for 73 pence) for our upcoming trip one less thing to worry about ;) I'll put flight essentials in one and keep the others for our tickets/parkpasses when we go on the rides in WDW and it's always good to have a couple of spare ones:goodvibes

Just ordered our ziplock bags (from CaptainBags 10 bags for 73 pence) for our upcoming trip one less thing to worry about ;) I'll put flight essentials in one and keep the others for our tickets/parkpasses when we go on the rides in WDW and it's always good to have a couple of spare ones:goodvibes

who is captainbags? are they ebay members? what sizes did you buy?

I realised they were offering the right size bags;) none of our local supermarkets had any the right size they were all way too big!!:idea:

we flew out 2 weeks ago and they are still providing these at the airport - i couldnt find the right size so it was very handy! :thumbsup2

Have just ordered some - thanks for the link! I prefer to have things packed ready before leaving, so will avoid me panicking at the airport next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter