Zip Bags??

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
Hi Everyone :wave:

Can you tell me where I can get some plastic zip top bags from - I've heard they are a good thing to take on holiday and wondered where I can get some from. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I brought some in Sainsbury's - big enough to camera etc in, they I put them in my bag :D I also use them when I trade beanies and I can fit about 3 in a bag.

Kaylee

Costco has them surprise, surprise!
Dont know how much they are though.

They are usually in the stationery section. Have you got a Wilkinson's near you, they are sooo cheap in there. (As is everything else)

They also sell them insupermarkets with the sandiwch bags and cling film - They are called ziploc or various other descriptive names. They come in different sizes, so do check they are big enough for your needs

Maxine

I also use these bags for packing. I stuff a zip bag with socks and undies and then sit on it to squish the air out before 'zipping' and packing the bag in the suitcase!

It makes it easy to allocate everyone's undies when we unpack (I have great difficulty working out what belongs to which DD), and seems quite space saving in the suitcase.

Am I in danger of becoming much too sad and organised for words? :rolleyes:

Hi Hillary

Your'e not sad at all - I am the same - if it makes you feel any better I will do the same as you LOL.

Thanks again

;)

:D Ziploc bags - what a great idea:D

I've put them on my "Things I Need To Get Before We Go" list;) - top of the list, of course, is me PG Tips:p

Another one here who uses these bags to pack underwear! I found it saved so much time packing socks etc into these bags, it was so much easier to unpack when we arrived! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter