Zetas, building a ride for the competition?

Your rides last time around were wicked cool. Doing one this time for the Space Mountain tracks?

Pick me! Pick me! :rotfl:

Yavn said individual competition, so we get to do them ourselves. I can't wait!

Lion

Lion is correct, the VMK newsletter says it will be individual competitions this time. We are so bummed :(

I'm not bummed at all. I don't have to work with people who don't know how to get a good ride together! Last time, he took someone off the team and then told us we didn't have enough people and said to sell the rooms.

Lion

Alionette said:
I'm not bummed at all. I don't have to work with people who don't know how to get a good ride together! Last time, he took someone off the team and then told us we didn't have enough people and said to sell the rooms.

Lion

To each his own I guess. I loved working with my teammates! We all had such a good time working together. It was nice to bounce ideas off one another, help each other with the building, not to mention helping with the ever needed supplies! I will miss working with my Zeta sisters for sure :(

Dagny said:
To each his own I guess. I loved working with my teammates! We all had such a good time working together. It was nice to bounce ideas off one another, help each other with the building, not to mention helping with the ever needed supplies! I will miss working with my Zeta sisters for sure :(

I will miss working with a team just not the Zeta girls :lmao: :lmao:

Dagny said:

Hey Zeta Sis, Does not mean we still can not help each other. Always looking for some inspiration and great ideas. Still look forward to the ride comp even if it is individual we can still help each other to build the best rides we can build :grouphug:

Belle1997 said:
Hey Zeta Sis, Does not mean we still can not help each other. Always looking for some inspiration and great ideas. Still look forward to the ride comp even if it is individual we can still help each other to build the best rides we can build :grouphug:

Ill be a zeta :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Team Work! Jk lol Jk

Oh boy. We all saw how much it took to get judged as a team. What is it going to take to get judged as an individual ;)

TLinden16 said:
Oh boy. We all saw how much it took to get judged as a team. What is it going to take to get judged as an individual ;)

Well the old baseball saying if you build it they will come. But just to make sure if I build one then I will have every computer in my house working and any many character sitting in my room. And in our house we have 3 table and 3 laptops LOL.

I read that it was indviual I imedately thought... how in the heck are they going to judge that...

I am also willing to help any Zeta... or anyone for that matter....

Yes, I was hoping for a team event, we Zetas love helping each other. We had as much fun planning as we did talking, building, chatting, testing, talking, sharing and chatting. Did you notice a pattern there?

Well I hope we can help one another this time too.

Good luck to all and have fun. Maybe we can get together and talk a bit about our rides, do you think?

lol

Belle1997 said:

Amen... I need all the help I can get!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter