Zeta Trip: Update

Tishke

*Zeta Girl Forever* I am old, lame, hate fun and l
Hello sisters,

Hope you are doing well. :grouphug: The lovely MissBelle and I were chatting about our upcoming trip (it never is too early to plan, you know) and we were batting around several ideas. We would love to get some feedback from those of you attending.

Items on the Agenda:

1. Park Wear- Of course we lovely ladies want to be recognized (and envied) everywhere we go, we are Zetas!! There are some very lovely VMK-ish tiaras up on Ebay, although I am sure some of us have them already ;) We would love to see all the wonderful Princesses of Zeta Chapter showing their royalty. We are also talking about doing up a t-shirt design that can be ironed on to any tee of your choosing. Do you all have any ideas??

(example- Front: Zeta Girls (crown over the "z") Back: Do you heart us?)

2. Events- How many Zeta events would you like to do? Some of us are planning this to be a family vacation/VMK meet all in one, while others are coming just for the Zetas....how often do you really want to have "events". Some ideas would be:
1. Meeting for a meal in the Castle :cheer2:
2. Meeting for character dinner(s) :banana:
3. Meeting for a night out at the Adventurer's Club :cool1:
What would meet your wants/needs/budget???

3. What ideas do you have?? Let us know....we are all ears :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Adventurers Club huh? i think just maybe i would be able to go to that maybe do not want to be the only boy there with all the pretty ladies

oh wait who am i kidding bring it on ladies

Wow, Are you all as excited about this as I am??? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Here are my thoughts :)

1. I love the idea of combining Zeta Girls with VMK lingo LOL. Maybe do some other lingo like "Got a mummy or da da?", "Want to trade?", "Old lame and proud", "Teleportation, gold ears, and tiara not for trade", and "Taken, not looking for boy friend". LOL.

2. Well I for one am dragging (like he is really kicking and screaming :p ) to WDW for Zeta only (and a little of the rides). So I am up for any and all events :)
1. A meal in the castle would freaking rock! All of us in our tiaras would look adorable!
2. I am all about the character meals. DH loves them too so he might have to come along ;)
3. Meeting up for the AC is always in my plans. I just hope everyone would be up for this since kids are a natural part of this trip. Now money is an object but I can easily start saving up for this in another fund...my ZETA fund that is :)

I too look forward to hearing of some more ideas.

Questions:
Are husbands and children going to always be allowed to come or will we set aside a girls only event?
We really need to set aside a day that most people will be able to attend. Any ideas for this?

Edited~ This is our first Zeta Dis Girls Planning Meeting :)

Mickeysmagic, Me, Tishke, and Tinkgirl

zetagirlsplanning8fj.jpg

I think the dinners should be for everyone, we can sit others and kids down one end to mingle, and the ladies can chat up a storm on the other. I don't want anyone's families feeling left out, and we are really one big VMK family. I am sure we can work something out. :)

As for a good night, we are getting there on a Saturday night. Well around 3 or so in the afternoon. (If we leave at 5) So, I can feed DH and DS at Earl of Sandwich (yum!) and be free for the night. I guess it will be harder for me to plan multiple events, because I am bringing DS6. He doesn't know we are going yet, and I don't want him to think he doesn't get to do something with me. DH is more than willing to spend a night (or two) back at the hotel swimming or to LEGO town or something. Once we get some more ideas of what people are up for, we'll try to plan. I just want everyone to have a good time, and families are part of that :goodvibes

Let me know what you decide and I will try to make it. I will be there from 2/16 - 2/23ish with my husband and two boys. My husband is not crazy that I might be spending time away from the family on our vacation, but he has been notified that a Zeta meet is in the works. I really like the ideas of a castle meal and special tee-shirts/tiaras.

LOL Mickeysfriend, I know your pain. That's why we are trying to make some preliminary guesses as to how much people want/can participate. Families come first, well all understand that.

Since we are going to be doing the dining plan, I have all sorts of plans for character dinners LOL. So meeting for meals could be fun. I also wouldn't mind touring AK with some VMK'ers. Last year we bailed around noon because I was feeling sick (came close to getting heat stroke, and I was drinking Gatorade like crazy). We only got to see the Lion King show, the safari and some of the animals....I have a feeling we missed a lot.

As for the castle meal, I was thinking we could all try for breakfast there one morning before opening. That way, we could stand a shot at being park openers! How could they miss us?! :goodvibes

Another t-shirt idea (for the kids): My mummy plays VMK and had to spend all her credits on this lousy t-shirt :rotfl:

Yeah, um, sorry I kept losing my connection last night! Believe me, it was very frustrating. I actually just gave up! lol

Wish I could make the trip with you ladies!

It sounds like all you Zeta girls are going to have so much fun!!! I was working the weekend into my budget, then my brother blew that idea. His future bride wants to get married in Cancun in Feb. :sad1:

Is anyone going to be at WDW Nov 27 - Dec 4?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter