ZETA Ride!

tigressjewel

T..I.. double guh.. rrrr
:grouphug: Welcome Zetas and those who heart us! :grouphug:
Everest competition is over, but our connection in friendship goes on. In that spirit we will keep our rooms connected as well. We welcome new zetas to join in! Build a ride room and find the last Zeta girl on the list for a teleporter to connect you. Once you are in, it is up to you to give the next teleporter for the next new Zeta!
The first room is still called Magical Yeti Path, and its connected to the dis special events/rides lobby.

Please pm me, or post here in the thread when you get connected so I can keep the list up to date!

Here is the order the rooms are in, listed by vmk name of room owner.

CL_tigressjewel
CL_TwirlerGirl
VirtuallyMe
VirtuallyMe
LittleBelle
mickeysmagic
CL_RealLabGirl
Disvaclub
pixie-stick
pixie-stick
RoxaneFF
CL_Maltoo
DizzyMulan
luvthattink
CL_patchy
DisAeryn
CL_tigressjewel
DisAeryn
BriarLori
Poohbrlvr
Poohbrlvr
CL_Bezoar
CL_TwirlerGirl
FlyingPegasus
melkirob (april in disney)
aprncess

Put me on the list! I can add my room that has one of Yeti's Giant Chairs!

Thanks Dahlings, :wizard:

Zeta Girls Rock! :hippie:

Ok I forgot which room had the ride in it!!!

Change that to: Dis Blue Ice Train!

I think perhaps I should opt out, so as not to contaminate the sanctity of the Zeta girls...

JeanJoe said:
I think perhaps I should opt out, so as not to contaminate the sanctity of the Zeta girls...
Aww Be, you really don't have to, but I understand if you want to. If so, just get those in front of and behind you hooked up.

Fly and April, TwirlerGirl is the last person on the ride now, so she can give one of you a teleporter to connect you, then that person will buy a set of teleporters and trade one to the next to go in..

For example: Twirler gives to Fly, then Fly give to April.. or whatever order you are ready in. Hope that makes sense! Can't wait to see some new rooms!

:cheer2:

Drat! And double drat! I didn't do a room for the competition. My son did three.... I am assuming it needs to be a ride to connect, so I'll start building. My son, Hobosrock, took apart his rooms, so maybe he'll give me some track! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

i feel stupid asking this but in school they taught ask to ask stupid questions because they might be the questions others wont ask or something like that.. anyway.. my questions is.. what is/are/who the Zeta Girls??

Nanoer,

No question is a stupid question. Only stupid people don't ask questions! The Zetas girls is a group of women that have joined a club called the Zetas. I believe the standard response is that we are old, tired women looking for other old, tired women....Not!! :goodvibes

i was wondering.... if it would be ok.... if i coudl change my room to being wawaaka's instead of my mules anymore lol! the ride room will be different though, not the exact same. ;) hope that would be ok?

purplegoddess said:
i was wondering.... if it would be ok.... if i coudl change my room to being wawaaka's instead of my mules anymore lol! the ride room will be different though, not the exact same. ;) hope that would be ok?
Not a problem at all! :thumbsup2

i just redid my room today, called Pirates Winter Paradise. Ok i was a little said to take it down but you can always rebuild it:)

Ok I just hooked up with CL_TwirlerGirl and my room is now at the end of the ride.

It is called "Dis Blue Ice Train"

Thanks Ladies!

Our ride still rocks! I rode today and saw a few newly decorated rooms and some brand new additions as well! Stop by magical yeti path and take a spin y'all. You can enter throught the dis special events lobby if the start room isnt open. :thumbsup2

fly, as soon as i catch u, i will add my room to the end

aprncess said:
fly, as soon as i catch u, i will add my room to the end
melkirob is now at the end, her dis name is April in disney. She has a teleporter ready to hand off to the next person. Can't wait to see your room!

I am now at the end of the ride and I am ready to hand off a teleporter to the next person that wants to join in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter