Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Zeta Sisters, With Tomorrowland and all the quests, time seems to have flown by for everyone. I miss hanging with all my sisters, especially my secret pal, JustLiketink.

Since I can't do MSN chat from work, I'm leaving this message for JustLikeTink:

Girlfriend, I know you have your hands full. Can you spare some time on Friday night for a short vist? I'm working some odd hours this week but will make it work - just name the time. You need some spoiling and I need to see your rooms. Thanks again for the cards you send me and the Pig test is a hoot. We have started on a new friendship and its' time to get to know you a even better.

Hi Zeta Friends!
I feel very out of touch, as I've hardly been on VMK all week. I've had a very chaotic week, worked alot of extra hours and now I'm sick! I'm wishing I was home in bed, but duty calls and thats not going to happen any time soon.

I caught a very quick glimpse of the new TL on Tuesday and thats about it. Haven't even figured out the new quest stuff or seen all the rooms....boo !!
Just wanted to give a quick HI to all. Miss you all and especially the closing parties!

I'd love it ZetaBoy!

And thanks, thanks, thanks to all the wonderful Zeta girls for helping me and the rest of us get those green cars!! Getting 75 ghosts is HARD!

have any of you had trouble with the tommorowland games? it wasn't working for me...

Many thanks :grouphug: to the sea star haunted mansion group for helping me with my ghosting issues! HUGE hugs to :grouphug: Silver/Fox who helped me not stray from VMK values while I was hyperventilating over not being able to get my green car.

Though I kept thinking in my head (cue music): Y'all gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here! :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: I've lost my mind so I'm taking it upstairs to bed. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hi gals!
Sorry that I haven't been around much. With the friend issues and now Nolan's stepbrother dying, I really haven't been in a VMK mood. I've probably missed out on a lot with the goings on and the helping with tomorrowland quests. I hope to be on this weekend some.

Hello my darling VegasMonarch!
I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you!
Hope to see you soon!

LilLisaLou said:
Many thanks :grouphug: to the sea star haunted mansion group for helping me with my ghosting issues! HUGE hugs to :grouphug: Silver/Fox who helped me not stray from VMK values while I was hyperventilating over not being able to get my green car.

I couldn't have said it better! You gals are just the best! :grouphug: The only thing I regret is not joining the Zetas sooner. I feel so lucky to have you all for friends! I have a test today but I will be available later for anyone that needs help. Briar and cruise showed me the way. :)

Bummer I can't get my green car :( It is my favorite color, and it sets off my beautiful red hair. :teeth: I will lhave to live vicariously through BriarLori I guess.

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to let you all know, I am working on a quest for you and your pal to work on together. This quest will only be for Zetas and you will only be allowed to start when you and your pal are there together.

I will open it on Monday (I think) and it will be open for a few days (not sure what the max time available is). I will send out open hours on MSN. I'll try to have it open during the day and the evening to let the most people participate. (I'll also let people start by appointment if you can't make any of the scheduled times)

It is designed for you to work together with your pal to try for the fastest time. I will put up some decent prizes for the best times, and will have a prize for everyone who finishes. It is also designed to have fun, so no worries if you are not at the top!

redbaybound said:
I couldn't have said it better! You gals are just the best! :grouphug: The only thing I regret is not joining the Zetas sooner. I feel so lucky to have you all for friends! I have a test today but I will be available later for anyone that needs help. Briar and cruise showed me the way. :)

Bummer I can't get my green car :( It is my favorite color, and it sets off my beautiful red hair. :teeth: I will lhave to live vicariously through BriarLori I guess.

Aww, you can live vicariously through me at anytime you'd like. :hug:
I was only able to complete the quests by doing nothing BUT the quests
on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Boy that was lucky.

I must say, all the horrible stuff going on reminds me of my experience last
Halloween. I was in tears of frustration over that event. I must say that
I've been VERY VERY lucky during these quests. I have not had nearly
the amount of frustration as others. My only frustration was getting the
blue pin in the wrong quest, getting a second blue pin by mistake, then
getting the pink pin eventually.

I'm really sorry for my friends who didn't try to complete the quests ASAP.
That fireworks thing alone sets my blood to boil on behalf of everyone who
wants to earn the green car.

blizzard said:
Hi Girls,

Just wanted to let you all know, I am working on a quest for you and your pal to work on together. This quest will only be for Zetas and you will only be allowed to start when you and your pal are there together.

I will open it on Monday (I think) and it will be open for a few days (not sure what the max time available is). I will send out open hours on MSN. I'll try to have it open during the day and the evening to let the most people participate. (I'll also let people start by appointment if you can't make any of the scheduled times)

It is designed for you to work together with your pal to try for the fastest time. I will put up some decent prizes for the best times, and will have a prize for everyone who finishes. It is also designed to have fun, so no worries if you are not at the top!

You were thinking as I was also! I was going to ask Tishke if I could host a party next week and have a quest ready for the girls! But you beat me to it and I am looking forward to participating!

BriarRosie said:
I'm really sorry for my friends who didn't try to complete the quests ASAP.
That fireworks thing alone sets my blood to boil on behalf of everyone who
wants to earn the green car.
What does this mean? I've been swamped this week getting my kids report cards' done. Can I not do the quests now? :guilty:

*NikkiBell* said:
What does this mean? I've been swamped this week getting my kids report cards' done. Can I not do the quests now? :guilty:

There are multiple quests available in Tomorrowland. You need to complete
the Captains Quarters Quest to get a Dive suit magic pin, which allows
you to do the Lights, Engines (Autopia) Quest Track. There are four different
levels (blue, pink, yellow and green) for that, each with its own magic pin.

You need at least one car magic pin to get a "license" on the Quest Track
before you can attempt the Space quest to get the Space suit magic pin.
There are two other quests available that are not related to Tomorrowland,
and those quests can be done at any time. (Animated trivia and 50th Mickeys are those two quests.)

I went on a marathon quest for two nights, basically because I'm very
eager to see the new "eye candy" VMK puts out for us. :) The magic pins
on each quest can't be traded, either.

Each of the car quests set a parameter to score a certain amount on
Haunted Mansion and Fireworks. When I did the Green car quest on
Wednesday night, the parameters were 75 ghosts (and ghosts caught by
"cleaning" the other team don't count!) and 200,000 points in fireworks.
Yesterday, the parameters changed to 85 ghosts and 300,000 (impossible!!)
for fireworks. You can now begin to understand what the hubbub is about.

Oh, I glossed over the overview without mentioning that many people were
experiencing bugs and other stuff that prevented them from playing the
quests as they were intended. That's extra frustration heaped on people.
I only had the glitch where I didn't get my prize for the first car quest.

But I also had a popup from staff stating my quest was being closed, just
as I was about to finish my second car quest. I had to start over and did
eventually complete it.

i am sending out a very large :thanks: to my fellow sisters rob, disvaclub, and pilikia for helping me get my ghosts today to win the yellow car magic (i think it looks more like a tonka truck though). and also this tanks goes out to daffypluto for your help. i couldn't have done it without you.
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
:disrocks:

LilLisaLou said:

Though I kept thinking in my head (cue music): Y'all gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here! :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: I've lost my mind so I'm taking it upstairs to bed. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL I'm not sure I was keeping with VMK values with my little song... you know when they're getting you down, you got to just shake the boot :lmao:

:grouphug: Seriously though, I have had so much fun playing with you girls these past few days! :)

Hey Zeta sisters,
Going on a quick trip and won't be able to show up Sunday. Have a fabulous time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter