Zeroing in on those DVC license plates...

Hey jaysue! Nick was right! (Isn't he always?) That was my Explorer with the DVC BCV plate on it from Michigan. Although, I didn't drive it there, I flew down. My parents drove it down. My mom dosen't like to fly and they both drive smaller cars so I told them to take my Explorer.

Originally posted by goofy4tink
Thanks for the site...who knew that existed!!! I did find some that will work. Now, to wait until lease is up.

Why can't you have personalized plates with a lease? My dh has leased for years and has had personalized plates for years too. I don't think the lease company cares if you have plates that say something on them, just as long as they are legal! :D

Since you need to have 2 plates in NY we have vanity plates on our Ford Explorer DVCMBR99. We also attach the DVC member plate below our regular plate on the front of the car before leaving for our trip. We have a mickey antenna topper and the blue Been There, done that, going back! around our rear licencse plate. Also, we have many of the magnectic bumper stikers that go on the car before we leave. Can't miss us.

We will be down in August so watch for us and say hello!

Originally posted by DVC Jen
If you ever see a silver-blue saturn L200 driving around the Dallas area with license plates saying WE DVC give me a honk and a wave. :)

I'll look for it next time I'm up that way visiting DS. I'd love to see another DVCer.

Other Honda Pilot owners...I love my Pilot, but doesn't it stink that there's no antenna??? I have to live vicariously through DH's antenna! I dress it up with holiday antenna balls - Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, Easter...etc. He gets embarrassed about the more girly ones, but he loves Disney just as much as I do, so he puts up with it. Now I do have my DVC license plate on the front, so watch for my silver Pilot in Indy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter