Yvan's Blizzard Beach Room

He was there earlier for quite a while, I took some screens i'll get them up soon.

And yet again, I miss him. I've never met him. Pathetic isn't it?

Not as pathetic as me since I have played since day one and never met him. And I probably never will. Gave up trying along with green flips, Sparrow costume, and stitch hat or yeah inferno never had that either. Though Tink let me try it once.

Dara!!! You've never seen Yavn???

No, Blue, I've never seen him. Wouldn't know him if he virtually smacked me in the face. I don't even know what his character looks like. As I said, pathetic!

Well, his character looks just like the little head next to Yavn Speaks. But, you probaby guessed that part already. :goodvibes I can tell you, I have seen him a couple of times and it hasn't been that huge a deal - mainly because he's swamped by people following him around (some chanting "can I have Inferno? Plz!!!) - I can tell you when I've seen him he's been wearing a light gray skull shirt and red shorts. Basically, I've just gotten to say hello, nice job with the site, etc... but he barely has time to respond.

i havn't met him yet either... :(
Dont know what i'd say to him when i meet him but just like to see him and say hello.

I've come so close to meeting him, getting in just as he leaves the room. That pretty much describes what happens to me in vmk, so close yet so far away.

Ok I have had the experiance of seeing yavn 3 times and you know the crazy thing was! He came to my own waterpark room I just about screamed!

woah, ive seen and talked to him one on one once in his movie room

Well, his character looks just like the little head next to Yavn Speaks. But, you probaby guessed that part already. :goodvibes I can tell you, I have seen him a couple of times and it hasn't been that huge a deal - mainly because he's swamped by people following him around (some chanting "can I have Inferno? Plz!!!) - I can tell you when I've seen him he's been wearing a light gray skull shirt and red shorts. Basically, I've just gotten to say hello, nice job with the site, etc... but he barely has time to respond.

Wow that is cool! I guess then I've seen him a couple of times. Once when no one else realized who he was. DD came up beside me while I was playing and said "Hey, that's Yavn". I didn't think it was really him, but based on this description, it has been him all those times.

Guess we are gonna keep waiting for it.
carpet.jpg

minnie.jpg

Tron.jpg

In reply to will kelloggs magic come back?
Yavn.jpg

TL.jpg

I'm not sure if this was for quests or items...
TDL.jpg

In reply to your office lamps are cool
StarWars.jpg

VMK Problems (BSOD)
problems.jpg

An exlcusive item for WDW not by booking a trip.
cool.jpg

Flying.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter