Yup! It's finally here - the new planner!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just got my planner today in eastern Pennsylvania. Hope yours get here today too!:cheer2:

:wave2: Just wondering where in eastern PA. We live in Palmer Township (Easton) and nothing yet.

None yet in Northeastern PA.:sad1:

But until I read these threads about the planners, I didn't even know they existed. (We just bought in last year.)

Now I can't wait!!! :hyper:

Glad to know that some of you have received them!:goodvibes

Got mine yesterday via USPS. I'm in Southern NJ.

Is it my imagination or is DVC cutting back on printing costs with each years planner ? This years seems to be smaller and I know the planners use to be hardcovered a few years ago, but not anymore.

Nothing here in New Mexico..of course I still don't even have membership cards or welcome kit yet either.
(PS where did my Grand California logo go?)

We got ours two days ago...I did not even expect since we're in Canada and we usually get it a few days to a week later than everyone in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter