Yukon from Avis Rental Car...help with luggage question please

mickeyluv

DIS Veteran
We are needing a rental vehicle for 7 passengers and luggage (I'm thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 large suitcases and 2 medium and a couple of small bags). I see that Avis has a Yukon that says it will hold 8 passengers and 5 pieces of luggage. I know sometimes if you stack the luggage correctly, you can make more fit than it really says. Does anyone have any experience with a Yukon vehicle and could possibly tell me if this would work for us? We are thinking of renting 2 full size or intermediate vehicles but would really like to all be together! TIA

I own Tahoe. It is the same basic vehicle as a Yukon just Chevy vs. GMC. If you are renting just a Yukon it will probably not work for you. The Yukon only has about 12-18 inches of storage behind the 3rd row seat. You would need to rent the Yukon XL, which is more on the order of a Chevy Suburban. It has about 2.5 - 3 more feet of room behind the 3rd row seat. If it is the XL that you are getting you can fit the baggage you specified.

Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter