You've got it bad when...

JCW

It's Me
I always get excited when I open my mailbox and find an envelope from DVC (just joined this year) or Disney :bounce: :Pinkbounc

But I knew it was really bad when I received an envelope from DVC and I was still really excited even after I discovered it was my pro-rated bill for my DVC dues. I had never been happy to get a bill before.

I need help, I really need lots of help.

:crazy:

Fear not!! The excitment over receiving the bill for the dues will most definitely fade. :teeth:

That said, it's a very good bet that excitement over the other mailings will not! In fact, I predict you will find yourself reading threads on this board that report members have received "something". Since invariably, you will not have received it yet, you will be asking for all the details and anxiously checking your mailbox until it actually arrives (even though you already know all the details and no longer "need" the mailing).

Some of us have even gone so far as to call MS and complain about not receiving the "something" at all or in a timely manner. :p (The rest of us blame the USPS for our pain). :teeth:

Hope you continue to enjoy your membership - even the painful "wait" times! :D :D

I check this Board before I check my e-mail or my regular mail.

And CarolMN's comment about DVC mail certainly hits home. I always know what's in the mail from DVC before it gets here. And I still get excited when it arrives. Even though I already have all the details :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter