YouTube Weirdest

BlueStarryHat

South Philly Girl
What's the weirdest video you remember watching on YouTube after visiting the site to look at something else? The other night I started out watching a thrift store haul video, and after "going down the rabbit hole" of YouTube I wound up watching a video of Victorian post-mortem photographs.

:laughing: I'm definitely a "down the rabbit hole" internet searcher! I don't think I've encountered anything to beat the Victorian post-mortem photos, though.

The "most different from where I started" prize probably goes to cake-decorating videos.

What's the weirdest video you remember watching on YouTube after visiting the site to look at something else? The other night I started out watching a thrift store haul video, and after "going down the rabbit hole" of YouTube I wound up watching a video of Victorian post-mortem photographs.
This - exactly this. :blush:

My kids show me all kinds of weird stuff... “Salad Fingers” being near the top.

I generally stay to music on YouTube. Have actually found music I really liked that I wouldn’t have just by listening to the radio at work.

my daughter left a video running on her computer and through the magic of autoplay when I got up in the morning there was some sort of professional fishing tournament thing on. She is 8 years old and was watching video game playthroughs before bed, I think she was watching Kindly Keyin.

I once wound up watching a woman unbox an eBay mystery box she paid $500 for. It was all junk.
I kept thinking two things:

1. How and why am I watching this? (yet I watched the whole thing to see what she got)
2. Who on earth would buy a $500 mystery box?

Started watching cookie decorating videos and wound up an hour later still watching massive beehive removals from trees, farms, attics, homes, etc. Fascinating!!

MJ

I went down an unboxing rabbit hole and ended up watching a few from people who bought on the dark web. Who knows if they’re real or not.
Pray tell what kind of contents darkweb "mystery boxes" have (I can't help myself from asking). :scared:

Pray tell what kind of contents darkweb "mystery boxes" have (I can't help myself from asking). :scared:

I honestly don’t remember. There was nothing like a gun or heroin or anything like that lol

If you want to watch something that’s just..weird, check out the series Don’t hug me, I’m scared. It’s not violent, it’s not gory, it’s not sweary, but it will make you uncomfortable and you won’t really know why lol

Here’s the first one...

Last edited:
I honestly don’t remember. There was nothing like a gun or heroin or anything like that lol

If you want to watch something that’s just..weird, check out the series Don’t hug me, I’m scared. It’s not violent, it’s not gory, it’s not sweary, but it will make you uncomfortable and you won’t really know why lol

Here’s the first one...

Would it shock you to hear that video is pretty much a metaphor for how I perceive the entire world outside my little utopian bubble? :confused3

Last edited:

Here’s the first one...

Omg yes. I’ve seen this one too.

I started watching frugality videos and ended up on some dumpster diving videos. Now I can’t stop watching them! :rotfl:

Especially intriguing is watching people whip up a meal from their hunt.

I would never dumpster dive myself, but I say more power to them. It has been shocking seeing the wastefulness of corporate America.

Here’s the first one...

And I thought the Bin Chicken video that I watched the other day was weird... :rotfl:

I don’t remember how I got there, but I ended up going down the dumpster diving rabbit hole too. I find it fascinating and frustrating at the same time. I like to see all the neat things they find, but at the same time the sheer wastefulness of the corporate world is shocking and makes me angry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter