Youth fares on SW and then code question

sbpebbles

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Youth Fares are generally more than the Wanna Get Away fare prices? I know you can't book youth fares online so I'm wondering if anyone has personal knowledge about this...

My second question is for the $25 code do they take that off your TOTAL roundtrip price? Right now tickets for the dates I'm looking at for my mother and daughter are $84 each way per person..TIA!

Does anyone know if the Youth Fares are generally more than the Wanna Get Away fare prices? I know you can't book youth fares online so I'm wondering if anyone has personal knowledge about this...

My second question is for the $25 code do they take that off your TOTAL roundtrip price? Right now tickets for the dates I'm looking at for my mother and daughter are $84 each way per person..TIA!

Don't know about youth fares, I've always done the wanna get aways for my boys. As far as code.....Yes $25 RT for each person on the reservation. Once you enter your code during the search part it adjust all the fares for you to see. It's 12.50 each way + some taxes reduce per person. Do not enter your code until you are ready to book. Some people are just doing searches with the code inserted and invalidating the code.

Yes, the youth fares are going to be less than the fully refundable fares, but more than the 'wanna get away' fares. The discount for youth fares just isn't all that much...to the best of my knowledge.

Youth fares are a discount from the full Anytime fare. Just as an example, from MHT (New Hampshire) to MCO the discount is usually approx. $35 or $40 per roundtrip ticket. Not a huge discount.

Be aware that for any age related discount (youth or senior fare) on Southwest, you can't check that person in at the 24 hour mark. They have to verify age (birth cert. for kids, drivers license or other government ID for seniors) in person at the airport since in the past many people abused the discounts when booking and checking in online.

The Wanna Get Away and Web Fares are nearly always better than the youth or senior fares. Youth/senior fares are refundable though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter