yourride was fantastic!

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
We were very fortunate to have Jim as our driver and the trip couldn't have been more perfect! The limo was brand new, the champagne and ginger ale were waiting what more could I want?? I just wanted to let everyone know of my experience with rabbit and yourride. Oh, and he matched a cheaper price I found :)

If you could and I could ask what was the cheaper price that they matched and was it for I'm assuming a limo?? What company did you find the price with?? Thanks!!

hi,

you know I really don't remember which company it was but I do remember that they did not have a liquor license and wouldn't be able to provide champagne. I think they were about $10/$15 cheaper than yourride @ $225.00 and you had to leave a credit card deposit. I think we ended up paying $270.00 with the tip.

All we had to do with yourride was email and get the confirmation but Rabbit did call to confirm all the info. I asked for champagne and ginger ale for the kids. Not only did we have that waiting but cokes/diet cokes and water too!

Like I said before I couldn't have asked for better. Jim was soooo great to wait for us as long as he did. I don't know who was happier us to see him or him to finally see us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter