YourRide vs. Tiffany

I have used Tiffany several times with no "known" complaints. I just got back and after experiencing YourRide, will not use Tiffany again. It was great that the driver at YourRide spoke English with no heavy accent.

Wanted to put in my two cents about Tiffany. They, or at least the driver we had for the past 2 years, Berkley. He was so wonderful we requested him again. He was on time for both trips, our flight was early both times. He stood there with a sign, got all of our luggage, although we helped because there were 7 of us. He drove cautiously, his van was immaculate and he is a great conversationalist. He knows alot about the area, he could be a tour guide. I would highly recommend him.

I saw on Yourride website that they take Visa and Mastercard. Does anyone know if they take American Express.
Thanks

Originally posted by Lola1
Wanted to put in my two cents about Tiffany. They, or at least the driver we had for the past 2 years, Berkley. He was so wonderful we requested him again. He was on time for both trips, our flight was early both times. He stood there with a sign, got all of our luggage, although we helped because there were 7 of us. He drove cautiously, his van was immaculate and he is a great conversationalist. He knows alot about the area, he could be a tour guide. I would highly recommend him.

He was our driver too on our December trip. He was extremely helpful and as you he knew a lot about the area. I couldn't have asked for better service!

Kellyh123-

Yes, YourRide does take American Express

Another vote for YourRide! We just used YourRide on Sat. to get us from Port Canaveral to MCO after our cruise on the Disney Magic and the service was great! John was our driver and we had a van just as I had requested. He arrived at the Port promptly at 8:00 just as we were told he would and he had a sign with our name on it. Rabbit was very helpful on the phone when we made our reservation. Two years ago we used Tiffany after our cruise and they were half an hour late picking us up even after I had stressed to them on the phone that we were under a tight time schedule because we had an early flight after that cruise. When they finally did show up the driver hardly spoke or understood any English and it was very hard to communicate with her.

Thanks for the great service Rabbit!

Cheryl

:jester:

Yourride was fantastic on our Christmas trip. Dennis met us promptly at the airport, took us to our grocery shop and was waiting for us at our hotel at 5 am on New Years Eve Day to take us back to the airport.

Would highly recommend them.

Sometimes no matter which company you use, things will go wrong. We used YourRide in October to go from the airport to AKL. Our driver was late due to bad arrival info from the airline. Even so, Jim was great driver and perfect gentleman. Unfortunately, he showed up in a towncar when we had reserved a stretch limo. I think it was just a simple misunderstanding when I booked with Rabbit. No big deal. Jim remembered the water we had requested, which was much appreciated. We still had a very comfortable ride the to AKL - which was a heck of a lot better than using Mears.

At the end, there was some confusion over method of payment. Jim didn't want to take a credit card and instead wanted cash. I was a bit surprised at the time, but looking back, I remembered I hadn't given Rabbit a credit card number when I made the reservation so they probably expected to be paid in cash. Again, no biggie.

The bottom line is Murphy's Law is gonna catch up any company once and a while. Some limo companies though are dishonest and you really do need to watch out. To be on safe side, I'd stick with well known companies only such as Yourride or Tiffany. My advice would be when making your reservations be sure to follow up with an email that confirms type of vehicle, method of payment, times dates and any special requests.... just to make sure those details are recorded properly at the limo company.

Would I use YourRide again? Sure, I'd give 'em another shot!

Darian

Wow...this is some great info. My DF and I are (possibly) flying down in Dec. and we are looking into which to take ourselves. We have a DD who is wheelchair bound, but the wheelchair does dissassemble with ease. Reading the posts, and the fact that Rabbit himself is a DisMember and sponsor, I am leaning towards YourRide. Thanks a bunch to everyone for the great info!!!

DJBounce.
Coming soon we will have a "Wheelchair Accessible Van" in our fleet of vehicles....Rabbit:wave:

Originally posted by Rabittsz
DJBounce.
Coming soon we will have a "Wheelchair Accessible Van" in our fleet of vehicles....Rabbit:wave:

Wow! Rabbit! That would be super....I am not taking my chair and renting an ecv, because of the hassle of getting it to WDW--through airlines, ground transportation, etc. I am lucky, I can walk for short distances with a crutch for support -- just can't make it in the parks, malls, etc.

We have used Mears twice (RT and one way), National EA once, and YourRide (Jim) three times.
YourRide has been the best and least stressful for us. :)
Jim's a great guy and knows I like my 1/2 hour stop at a Disney outlet, instead of a grocery store. :)

We used YourRide for a ride back from our cruise to WDW back in October. Exceptional service. We had a ton of luggage with 8 people -- as Rabbit assured us, the van fit all of us along with our luggage perfectly with room to spare! Rabbit takes a personal interest in his company and it shows in the service from his employees, his communication with customers and the condition of his vehicles.

first half of the round trip was perfect with yourride!

our flight was over an hour late and Thom with yourride was waiting patiently for us with his sign-

he courteous and polite and informative and wasnt detracted because of our flight being late

we'll see how the pickup goes in 12 days

On my last trip with my DD in Nov we were arriving very late at night,"around mid-night", and departuring very early in the morning. I did come around a name that was mentioned several times with different posts about how great their driver was and I did request him. The car was new lincoln towncar and was imaculate, He gave my DD some Minnie stickers as we said hello. He was polite and curtious in the car, and he was 1/2 hour early waiting for us the day we were leaving.," around 4:30 AM" So, we are requesting him in our next trip in Nov. The Yourride sounds wonderful also, but I rather to stay with the service I have experienced in past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter