Yourride vs. Cartiertowncar ???

mep319

<font color=green>Go EAGLES! Go FLYERS!<br><font c
I was comparing prices for our 3-legged trip in October and Cartier came in $20.00 cheaper (they also have a $5.00 coupon so it may even be $25.00). We have always used Yourride.net...but for $25.00 we are thinking of switching. Anyone have any reports good or bad on Cartier?

**I emailed Yourride to see if they would match or do better on their price...I have not had a response as of yet.**

I am using Cartier for my trip in September, before I used Tiffany Town car but the price difference swayed me.
Since I booked Cartier I have watched this board, and most comments have been very good.
I am looking forward to using them for my trip.

Ditto to what helenk said, but my trip is in Aug. I'll let you know in a month!

We used Cartier this past April, and they were excellent. Very prompt, courteous service on both arrival and departure. Don't hesitate to use them.:earsboy: :earsgirl:

They were excellent. Used them this past June and was extremely pleased. We even got upgraded to a Stretch Limo without even asking!

You know what? Yourride.net match their price so I think we'll stick with them. They have always been great and we are again impressed!

Hi.MEP319
I am also using yourride for a three legged trip in October. It looks like one day before you according to your countdown clock.
If you don't mind sharing what you requested and the price they matched. I have a party of 8 going from.
MCO-Port Canaveral
Port Canaveral- All Star Sports
All Star Sport- MCO
I am happy with the price of $215 so I will not look to change it. It is alot less then many others were quoting.
Hey maybe I'll see ya in WDW somewhere.
Thanks,
Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter