Yourride.net vs. Tiffany Towncar

JonHM

Turn into the spin, Barbie!!!!
Hi Guys-

I have heard LOTS of people here rave about Tiffany Towncar, but recently heard one person rave about how great yourride.net is. I was wondering if anyone else had had any experience with yourride.net, or any feelings about one versus the other. yourride sounds great, but my sense is that Tiffany Towncar is more established, perhaps a safer bet. ANY input you could give would be *greatly* appreciated!

Thanks!

Jon

I used TTC last year and they were OK. I'm going to try Yourride this month. I'll be posting my experience on this board when I return. Hoping for a good trip.

I've posted on a couple different threads about the excellent service I received using yourride. I can't compare to Tiffany as I've never used them. But I found yourride to be extremely reliable, friendly, and easy to deal with. I would use them again. :)

I don't bother to try to figure out which one is better because we've been using Happy Limo for all our trips now, and we are very pleased with their service. We've got them booked again for our Thankgiving weekend trip. They are always there right on time & with a smile.
Barb

We just got back today and used Yourride to and from the airport and to and from IOA. Rabbit was great. He was there waiting for us when our flight from Detroit was an hour late getting in. Always on time and informative. I would recommend him.

Sometimes smaller is better. Less likely to get lost in the shuffle!

I'm so glad Rabbit came through for you and that you were pleased with his service. We'll be trying out Yourride next week and I'm hoping Rabbit will be our driver.

I've used them both. TTC last year and Your Ride this year 2x. I prefer YourRide because he was great as everyone else that's used him has posted and I also had a bad experience with TTC not showing at the airport. I got a quote for the 2x I needed to use this kind of service from both of the above and YourRide was less expensive for the same thing. I have heard people that used TTC say they had a good experience with them and will continue to use them. I think that is the thing. If you like them why change? If not, there are other transportation services out there! And, I looked back a few pages and have seen alot of good things said about YurRide and I also saw a complaint against him by "Silent One" with only 2 posts, so maybe it's not only newcomers saying good things about YourRide but someone seems to have it in for Your Ride that hasn't even used him!! THAT definitely sounds fishy to me!

OOps! I meant to post this (above) under" Thanks your ride from Jeffs." can anyone move it there for me?

Just got back and used Yourride. The service was great. Rabbit was waiting when we got to the baggage claim and his pink sign is very easy to spot. When we were getting ready to leave, DH took the luggage outside about 20-25 minutes early and Rabbit was already there. He didn't rush us though. He is very personable and makes you feel like you've known him for a long time. I highly recommend his service.

We also just got back from our trip and used yourride. We were very pleased with his service. He was aways there before we were, was very friendly and polite, a good driver, and let us have a van for the same price as a towncar. I would recommend yourride 100%! :D

I am bumping this up to see if there are any new opinions out there in the last month. We will be needing a towncar service in about 35 days and I have yet to make a decision on who to use. Would love to hear from others on this subject.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

My family recently returned from WDW and we took our kids and grandkids this year as a Christmas present. We tried to find ways to save some money and one of those ways was checking out the different options of transporting 8 people from the airport to our resort, the Dolphin. I have been visiting this site for over a year and had never noticed on the lower right hand corner a link to Rabbit Transportation. Wow! What a deal. We booked with Mr. Rabbit, and we were able to move 6 adults and 2 children (one in a car seat) with all of the paraphenelia that you can imagine with this group (lots of baby things) for a total of $80.00 round trip. We didn't have to get into a van with strangers, although, there wouldn't have been room for many. We didn't have to pay out the nose for the ride and to top it all off, we made arragenments to stop at a grocery store on the way. Our grandson takes a formula that is hard to find and not only did our driver give my daughter the info to contact the store but she was able to make sure they carried the formula and find out the price ahead of time. We were able to stop and get soda's, snacks etc. without breaking our entire budget. We were met at luggage pick up and he helped get all of our luggage to curb and load his van. When we were ready to return to the airport after our vacation, I was able to contact him the night before to confirm, our driver was the same that had brought us to resort 6 days earlier and knew us by name. We rode with a professional, who made the trip seem like a friend had picked us up. He even had stickers for our 5 year old granddaughter. I don't know how long this company has been in existance, but, we didn't have to pay until we got to the resort and I am sure this is sop. I would not hesitate recommending this company to anyone who asked.

I agree! I have never heard a bad word about them! They are a fairly new sponser of this board. We used them in Oct. and really enjoyedRrabbit. I wish everyone needing a transportation company would give them a try. I think they would be very satisfied as we were!

I have used TTC for 4 trips to Disney. After the last trip, I will be trying Yourride.

The pickup from the airport was excellant. The driver from TTC was on time, courteous, the car was immaculate.

The ride home was not so good. (This trip was for DisCon). We were packing at the last minute and a little stressed about time. We got downstairs at the YC about 11:45. TTC was to pick us up at 11:45. No TTC. That's ok I figured. It's a beautiful day, we'll sit here for a minute, relax, and our driver will be here before we know it. The driver FINALLY came at 12:15! Talk about worried. I had just told my DM that we were taking a taxi if the towncar was not here in 5 minutes. Thre was some 'mixup' and a different driver picked us up.

Well, that was enough for me. I will be taking a different ride when I go down at the end of the month. I do not need the stress of wondering if my ride is going to show up.

Before this last trip, I was very happy with TTC and highly recommended it to everyone! Now, I will try another company and put TTC down to once was good, but now, so-so.

Update: I sent a note to TTC letting them know about the problem that I had encountered. I heard back from Deb and received a nice reply and apology. I feel much better now, and I booked my January trip with TTC. Glad that my faith is restored!

We also had trouble with TTC. They didn't show at the airport for arrival and our plane was on time. Yourride was still waiting for us and our plane was 2 hours late!! That's service!!!

We used Yourride last week to take groups of family members from MCO to Port Canaveral for the Magic cruise and then take ten people from the Magic to MCO.

Rabbit was waiting for each party at the airport in spite of delayed planes.

Best service, though, was on the way from Magic to airport. The day before disembarking I realized that we would be getting off far earlier than I thought, before 8 AM, and Rabbit had agreed to meet us at 9:30. I emailed him of the changed plans from the boat, and within an hour, he emailed back, confirming that he would be there early.

Rabbit was there early, had a meticulously clean and comfortable van, complete with seatbelts for each passenger, and a trailer to haul our amazing amount of luggage so that everyone in the van was comfortable.

I would sure use him again. Prompt, comfortable, and safe.

Suzanne

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter