You're just JEALOUS!!!!

Thanks jimmytammy!

I was just having some fun because of all the negative things people were saying. I am thrilled to own at SSR. We had one of our best vacations there. It was so quiet my hubby got some wonderful zzzz's at the pool. I know that probably won't last as the resort gets completely built- but for right now it's wonderful!

When I compare SSR to my mom's timeshare at the beach it just doesn't compare. She gets stuck in the same week every year. It's much smaller and last time the maid stole $100 from me. I will take an under construction SSR and any of the DVC resorts over that any time of the year!

:sunny:

I really think that a lot of the time, it is those that did not purchase at the new resort that are doing most of the dissing, and they are trying to convince themselves that they made the right decision. Just as those that did purchase there see all the positives to convince themselves they made the right decision.

To be honest, I wish I owned points at each and every DVC resort, with the exception of one, and it is strictly personal preference--but I know that that will never happen. So I will be content with OKW, BCV and SSR, regardless of what anyone thinks about them, I will also enjoy staying at those where I don't own any points.

I also think that the negative posts have a tendancy to upset new owners that have not experienced staying at a DVC resort before. I probably would get a little nervous after having plunked down all that money if I had never stayed there before.

As I posted on another thread, I think some people are just a lot more picky than I am and the little things really get to them. I don't have time for that on my vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter