Your two minute escape

hampshire mickey

Mouseketeer
Here goes, let's make this the most replied post of all time.
You are sitting at work, you can't serf the net b/c you lost priviledges for too much time serfing ebay shopping for DVC merchandise, so instead you have a :wave2: two minute dream about Disney or the DVC. So, in three sentences or less, what is your dream?:tongue:

Here goes mine, Violins please join in :charac2: :charac2: :charac2: :charac2:

"I have just been seated at Cape May. I can smell the fun, hear the hustle of the families as I plan my evening of a great meal at the Clambake and then an evening walk around the countries of Epcot as the sun sets! Awh...........

Alright.. Let's get this party started!:bounce:

Lights going on on Main Street before the parade or torches going on at World Showcase. A glass of French wine. Seven seas lagoon late at night.

Walking around the Contemporary.

Just whatever pops into my head.

The OKW pool after dark or early in the morning.

Downtown Disney in the heat. Sweating and the kids in the fountain.

Since I won't be going for a while it's hard to think of too many.

Walking underneath the train station at MK to enjoy a holiday evening on Main Street, watching it snow, then a holiday parade and finally Wishes! Enjoying a fabulous meal at Epcot, followed by preferred seating at Candlelight Processional, capped off with Illuminations and a short walk back to BCV. Taking in all the beautiful holiday decorations with leisurely walks around WDW.

I'm out on my balcony at Boardwalk looking out over the Boardwalk. We've spent the afternoon relaxing and we are heading out for a walk over to Epcot and Illuminations. It doesn't get much better than that!

Seeing my kids eyes light up when wishes starts, and knowing i'll always remember the aw on their faces for all of time.

I would have a bunch of them but here is one

Walking into the AKL lobby, inhaling the wonderful smells of the lobby and cooking kitchens in the resort. We get to our Savannah View room, open the curtains, see our animal friends from our room/balcony and just take a deep relaxation breath in and out very very slowly.....and the Disney magic goes from there.

thanks
jaysue

Originally posted by WDWLVR
I'm out on my balcony at Boardwalk looking out over the Boardwalk. We've spent the afternoon relaxing and we are heading out for a walk over to Epcot and Illuminations. It doesn't get much better than that!

I think of when we first land at the airport, then the excitement as it builds as we get closer to our destination...we arrive at the Boardwalk (but we are going to OLD KEY WEST in 51 days sooo it could change after this trip lol) Just the feeling inside, I don't hear the kids yelling, just talking and planning and ahhhhh the magical feeling that being in WDW brings!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Since I can't daydream about the cruise, haven't been on a Disney one yet, I'm more than satisfied by dreaming I'm riding a Watermouse around Seven Seas Lagoon, oh, theres the WL and villas, my favorite place in all the World!

Bobbi:boat:

Grabbing a Fiesta Margarita while walking around the countries in Epcot then going through the gateway to the BWV/BCV area and realizing you don't have to go any further! I love it!

standing at the boat dock at the boardwalk looking out over the lagoon waiting for the boat to take me over to beach club for beaches & cream or epcot and saying to myself, IM HOME, IM HOME !::yes:: :wave2: ::yes::

Standing atop the Keister Coaster. My kids have just gone down, I can still here ther laughter ringing in my ears. At the bottom, my wife awaits with a frosty libation. The life guard gives the OK, and I'm off!

This is a toughie -- so many thoughts to choose from! Here's my favorite:

Walking into the WL in early December, seeing that AWESOME tree and soaking up the holiday atmosphere.

DVCDawn

Driving through the WDW gate! The fun begins!!! :Pinkbounc

We get to see the sign tomorrow!!! Bye-Bye... :wave:

The first time each trip when we walk under the railroad bridge and get onto Main St in MK,The Christmas decorations,sitting in the lobby at WL. Beaches and Cream, Le Cellier, walking around WS, too many to think of. Isn't that why we all keep on going back?

Well, I'm at work and surfing to decompress but what to choose...

Renewing my wedding vows, with my wonderful DH, at Disney with a reception to follow, on our 10th wedding anniversary, like he promised we could.

:bride: :love:

It's a beautiful morning and I've just opened the slider overlooking the quiet pool at VWL. In the distance we can hear the toot of the horns of the boats going to/from the Magic Kingdom. DH is making us a big breakfast to start our day and the kids are all excited about our first full day at Disney.:flower1:

I love that music you hear as you enter EPCOT first thing in the a.m. -- it just makes you feel like you entered the "next dimension" (The Disney Dimension?)

I also love to recall the many ways my kids get caught up in the excitement of WDW, INSTEAD of aggravating each other... the Words of Discipline get to take a rest from my vocabulary when we are there. Lots of great memories of our family. Plus, we always take more family along with us -- we share the joy of DVC! THe cousins always have a great time together.

I love the way I feel so energized at WDW -- wish I had some of that energy now!

For me, Osborne lights with holograhpic glasses on, and my daughter oh... and ahhh at the snow falling.

Hot chocolate in hand, and hubby taking pictures of us everywhere!

and knowing I don't have to take down all those decorations in the freezing cold (we're from Chicago)

Goldi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter