• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Your Thoughts?

taz

Bye
Okay, I wasted all my Sunday helping people get through pirates while I was not through it yet. On Sunday a "person" said they would help me through if I help others. Sunday night it is way late it is not my turn. I get on Monday that person is on. I walk in the room seeing them talking, I ask if they would help me win and i get no response. I sat there for a long time and eventually left because they said nothing. Around ten minutes later I check my friends list and they are in POTC lobby helping someone else when after I sent multiple PM's to this person.

So Nicely go in this persons room today, to find out this person did the quest as another person and gave that stuff away for free! Whats up with that? No loyalty here? I ask them why they gave it away for free to someone and that "person" says that I was not around!

So, I help all Sunday, ask for help Monday... get no response. Monday they help other people win while I am sending PM's. Today I go in the room, ask why that person gets mad at me and then gives me the boot!

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this... Normally I would not make huge rants on this but, I thought this to be very irritating.

Arg, I wanted that stuff to bad as well :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter