Your Thoughts on September

sarahsmom3

Wife & Mommy to Wonderful DH & a Precious Princess
I am planning a trip to WDW in September 2005. Wanted to know how the weather is?? I would almost rather go in May, but my daughters b'day is in Sept and it is "value" season. Are there special discounts offered in May??

Weather during September can be quite warm, but I personally don't think it's any worse than the rest of the summer. Be forewarned, it is also still hurricane season. I went the week after labor day -- the parks were pretty empty (of course, for part of my vacation, they still thought Hurricane Ivan was going to hit head-on). Luckily, I didn't get blown away. :teleport:
I'm planning on going back next September.

I love September, we've been the last 2 years. Luckily we hit this year in between two hurricanes! I would have been really disappointed if we had been there during a huricane!

I love September!!! And sure the weather is crazy, but it's still Disney and there is always something to do! I'll be back in September, and if not sooner too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter