Your suggestions of which maze is working the best

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
Well my all time fav is black but the line is very long so I would suggest white next. No major back log of characters easy and quick to get through.

Any one else have a fav and why?

I would say fin has the the best crowd control mazes :) Well done fin it is a pleasure to do your mazes. Thanks for tweaking it again :)

For all those that do not know it so it white. You have start room two rides and two clicking rooms :) so that you know if black is too long :)

Purple was ok earlier
By the way not sure if you guys already know this but, if you type in " maze " in the search it shows alot of mazes..

black just really started slowing down. a bunch of people not moving at the door. VMK clean up in aisle Black please ROFL

white is holding a line at room 4... @_@

Mine is orange because most of the rooms are ride throughs and they go very fast. Plus the line is not that long for it. I also really like black but the line is kind of long for that now.

black finally is moving again. Must have had a visit from VMK_Boot

Black. I like the room because it has tons of rides!

Well I started out loving the black maze but then I decided white was for me. Fin had taken down a lot of the walls in the last room that was causing it to bog down. So it was the easilest and fastest on I think.

I think the biggest problem we ran into were the players playing multiple characters. They could not move them fast enough. Thus the back log.

Fins rooms (Not Space Moutain Start Rooms But The Ones With HM Start Room) rocked. Little Miss Fin turned her maze into a ride-a-thon :lmao:

Fins rooms (Not Space Moutain Start Rooms But The Ones With HM Start Room) rocked. Little Miss Fin turned her maze into a ride-a-thon :lmao:

that would be white, yes my all time fav as she even knocked down some walls in the white last pirate room :) Wayto go Fin :)

that would be white, yes my all time fav as she even knocked down some walls in the white last pirate room :) Wayto go Fin :)
Yeah there is more colors that she did that in. Can't remember the color of the top of my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter