Your suggestion for photo "theme"

HappyCamperToo

Fish gotta fly
We were at the zoo today and fell into taking pictures of DH and the kids piled onto every animal statue we came across. It was kind of fun--everytime we saw another huge stone or metal critter they had a good time posing. Now we've got about 10-12 pictures that will make a cute album.

I'd love to come up with something similar to do at WDW on our upcoming trip. Besides pics with characters (which you have to WAIT for), all I've been able to come up with is pics in front of ride entrances.

Surely there's a more creative idea out there! Ideas anyone?

(oh yes--I'd heard about the pics trying on hats in the stores, but we're not into putting on hats that others have put on, espec if we have no intention of buying them....)

:goodvibes

There are a lot of themes you could choose from: Hidden Mickeys, Disney topiaries and statues, the ride entrances you already mentioned, choose a color and take a pic in front of anything that color, entrance gates (to the parks), the park icons, Cast Members, restaurants where you eat, and the list goes on and on. Good luck and let us know what you decide on.

We talked about this more over an early Thanksgiving dinner today. DD wants us to look at pics from our trip 10 years ago and "re-enact" the shots with them all grown up. That might be a bit more work than I want, but if it makes her happy...maybe we'll pick a classic shot or two from each park and do that....

Otherwise, I'm liking the food idea. Maybe pics of all the desserts....Or of us stuffing our faces....I also like the cast member idea. It would be cool to have a collection of all the different costumes. But I have such a SHY family that I think they wouldn't like it.

More ideas anyone???

Another good picture theme I have seen was hats around the world.

Here is something else we have done at some of the local parks near us. Since the cost of the ride picutres they take on the ride are so expensive, we take pictures of the tv screen that shows the pictures after the ride.

Maz
:joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter