Your Skippable Attractions

My kids are teens so we skip rides like Dumbo, ISMW, Emotional Whirlwind, etc… I would also skip Goofy’s Sky School because I always feel like I need a chiropractor after but my kids love it. 😄

Like @OneThree stated we skip the smaller kiddie style rides.

Otherwise, we skip It's a Small World because it's horrendous and I usually want to gouge out my eyes by the time I'm half way through it.

It's [a] Small-Medium World? 😁

A new, slightly larger variation on the original IASW ride!

did you say larger as in longer? That is going to haunt my dreams tonight :) A longer small world ride? That's the thing that nightmares are truly made of!

My list is mostly “go in a circle” rides.

DL:
  • Astro Orbitors
  • Dumbo
  • Tea Cups
  • Roger Rabbit
CA:
  • Ferris Wheel
  • Symphony Swings
  • That weird blimp spinning ride
I guess my only approved spinning ride is the carousel but usually only the one at DL.

Most things in ToonTown, though I do think MMRR is really cute. I just rode it for the first time. Since I don't have little ones, I rarely go in TT but my kids loved it when they were young.

Several that we always skip and some we often skip (but we are locals and go a lot so they almost all get worked into a rotation).

Always Skip:
  • DL - Tea Cups (no spinning), Autopia (just no), Toon Town roller coaster (not even sure what it is called), Astro Orbiter
  • DCA - Swings, Jumping Jellyfish, Disney Junior, Grizzly River Run (hate getting that wet)
Often Skip (but do ride occasionally - maybe 2-3 times per year):
  • DL - Indiana Jones, Mark Twain Boat, Roger Rabbit, Pinnochio, Snow White, Matterhorn
  • DCA - Guardians of the Galaxy (not a huge fan of drop rides so need to be in right mood or with someone who really wants to go), Inccredicoaster (same as Guardians), Goofy's Sky School

Thought I'd add my own skippable attractions, which is pretty much anything that goes in circles so.

Dumbo
Astro Orbiter
Tea Cups
Golden Zepher
Swings
Emotional Whirlwind
Both Carousel

I am surprisingly okay with the swinging gondolas of the Pal Around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter