Your opinion on restaurants I'm thinking of trying....

chipndalefan

Mouseketeer
Im thinking of trying different off-site restaurants this year, and wanted your opinions on the following:

*Giordano's Pizza
*IHOP
*Magic mining company
*Outback steakhouse
*Applebee's
*Black Angus
*Houlighan's

I :lovestruc: IHOP!!

I could not imagine going to the states and not eating there- love the pancakes and crepes. Sorry can't help with the rest.

We love IHOP for brekkie(have'nt been for lunch+dinner though).There pancakes are fantastic,with different toppings-blueberries/strawberries.Different sauces-strawberry,maple,blueberry+whipped cream.They also do normal brekkies like sausage,bacon,eggs(cooked how you want)hash browns.I always go for the Breakfast Sampler which inc the above plus the pancakes.Bottomless coffee pot as well.You will not be dissapointed.

Houlihan's is very nice-homely,comfort food.Great steaks and there French Onion Soup for a starter is lovely.Great cocktails as well.

Black Angus-sorry but we tried it once and won't be going back.Very greasy/sloppy/bland food.Apparantly there popular for there steaks but the one i had was over cooked+dry as a camels armpit.x.

my vote goes to Outback Steakhouse :thumbsup2 - I could survive on their bread alone!!:worship: (maybe not for long - but i'd be happy trying!!:rotfl: )

I had a awful steak at black angus also, outback highly recommended. You cant go wrong with IHOP for breakfast, pancakes YUM YUM. Houlighans was really nice, the food tasted really fresh and it was a nice atmosphere to eat in.

Outback yummy - great for a good steak also I'd back Olive garden too, lovely pasta, oh god now I'm hungry X

We LOVE the Outback! I love the pork steaks with apples :) We also like IHOP for brekkie, but never tried it for lunch/ dinner. We thought Giordano's was overpriced - for pizza we love CiCis - great quality pizza, salad and dessert buffet for around $5 - and they'll make up a pizza of your choice if you request it!
Not tried the othes so can't comment - but some friends tried the Black Angus and didn't like it - just an average steakhouse.
Hope that helps :goodvibes

I :lovestruc: IHOP!!

I could not imagine going to the states and not eating there- love the pancakes and crepes. Sorry can't help with the rest.

Agreed! I can almost taste the cream cheese french toast now :lovestruc
Haven't tried any of the others but all the reviews i've read of Applebees seem to say it's a bit 'average' We were considering eating there in California but decided there are better options.

Applebee's and Outback Steakhouse are great places for food.

Claire ;)

Last year ate twice at Black Angus LBV. (Easter & August) both times had to wait outside it was so busy, really nice meals. Went again 3 weeks ago, almost empty, food and service average. What has put me off returning is including 15% tip. I always tip 15-20% but will not eat anywhere that includes a tip as standard so they have just lost another customer. Is that why it was so empty beginning of August?

Giordano's Pizza not eaten there
*IHOP fantastic pancakes, ideal for breakfast
*Magic mining company Very unimpressed with service and food
*Outback steakhouse Fantastic*Applebee's Brilliant
*Black Angus Wouldn't eat there again even if it was free.*Houlighan's not eaten there

Outback - fantastic, never made it to desert always too full. You gotta try blooming onion. :thumbsup2

Magic Mining closed and is now CiCi's pizza,
From your list my favouite is Houlihan's:thumbsup2

Another vote for Outback - Bloomin onion and Prime Rib :worship: If you are anywhere near Haines City US27 try Mannies steak house - awesome

ive done ruby tuesdays twice and loved it both times. in fact it was the waitress's first day the first year we went there and the second year we had her again.

a big thumbs up from us lot

Outback steakhouse- great food
*Applebee's- didnt like the food as waited over an hour and some of it was cold..
*Black Angus- ok but tip was included so service wasnt great, not be going back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter