Your not going to belive this!

BingsingsWaltDisney

DIS Veteran
Sit down everyone

DW Diane has gone and got herself pregnant:thumbsup2

dont know how that happened:confused:

I think i took advantage of her after her Christmas party:rotfl2:

baby due late August early September.

DD Montana bluntly put it in the terms of "I dont believe you knocked Mum up":rotfl:

I'm not a spring chicken and its been 21years since last time (DD Olivia is adopted)

The drawback is we are having to rearrange our hols oh well not to worry:woohoo:

so wish us luck in the future ive already read my part in the pregnancy books.

head down and keep a low profile:laughing:

Amazing fabulous news, Harry and Diane!!! Well done and congratulations!!! Take care of Mrs. BingsingsWaltDisney!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

thcongratulations-1.gif

Congrats to you both.
Re arranging your hols, no worries, we just did that cause I wasn't allowed to fly after 28 weeks.
I hope you have a big grin still on your face!

Congratulations to you both:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That is fabulous news - Congratulations Harry and Diane :goodvibes

Sit down everyone

DW Diane has gone and got herself pregnant:thumbsup2

dont know how that happened:confused:

(Sigh) Harry, how many times must I explain this? There are two bees. The mummy bee and the daddy bee. They are very much in love and ...... oh forget it! It's too late anyway!

Congratulations and good luck to you. Many a sleepless night to come I think. :thumbsup2

Kev

(Sigh) Harry, how many times must I explain this? There are two bees. The mummy bee and the daddy bee. They are very much in love and ...... oh forget it! It's too late anyway!

Blimey, who needs Sir David Attenborough when we've got Kev to explain it all to us :rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Congratulations and good luck to you. Many a sleepless night to come I think. :thumbsup2

Kev

well if it comes out yellow and black I'II know who to blame:rotfl2:

Congratulations to you Harry and your wife !!

(Kev's explanation is one for us all to learn,isn't it?) :lmao:

Congratulations to you both!

I see there is a visual representation of Kev's explanation in Minniespal's
sig if anyone was still confused... ^^^

Congratulations to you both, what brilliant news...

Thanks Kev, for the explanation, I have always wondered how it happened, bees, now it all makes sense ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter