Your most watched film ever?

When there's nothing on telly I usually stick on Twister, The Mummy & The Mummy Returns, Charlie's Angels, Dante's Peak & Volcano.

The Shawshank Redemption closely followed by Love Actually, You've got Mail and Gone With The Wind and of course Sleepless in Seattle

Thanks, Claire :thumbsup2 . Just had a good old blub at You've Got Mail. :teeth:

Tricky one this, do like You've got Mail - especially as we've just watched it!

I would say, Blade trilogy, Matrix trilogy, Lock stock and two smoking barrels and I also really like Gangs of New York. These are jnust frokm our DVD collection, but I like pretty much most films, especially war ones - Where Eagle Dare is an absolute cracker. Or, anything with Big Arn in is good by me:thumbsup2

We have quite a few films that we watch over and over again like

Die Hard & Die Hard 2
Bourne Identity & Bourne Supremacy
Pirates of the Caribbean
Apollo 13
I Robot
The Day After Tomorrow
Godzilla
Armageddon

Mandy :)

Thanks, Claire :thumbsup2 . Just had a good old blub at You've Got Mail. :teeth:

No problem Deb, anytime:thumbsup2 Actually You've Got Mail was the first DVD I ever owned, so I have seen it a fair few times, before I could afford to buy any others, gosh they were so over priced when they first came out!

Disney planning DVD.

(I'm not a great one for watching films or reading books more than once - unless it's been so long that I've forgotten the story.)

Libby

I like going through my Disney DVD's every so often especially when it gets near to my hols as well as the previous years video footage. General films I have on often are any Harrison Ford film (I love him :love: ) and I never get tired of It's a Wonderful Life.

Could list several but I have watched Bourne Identity/Supremacy loads of times so they would be my choice(s).

Riding in cars with boys
grease
Edward scissorhands
Beaches
Heart breakers.

Would have to say Love Actually, although we usually watch it more during the winter than the summer. Also Gangs of New York, Miss Congeniality (but only the first one), and Two Weeks Notice. If I was on my own it would be The Sound of Music and Annie!

Sara. :)

Oh so many

Steel Magnolias
Terms Of Enderment
Midnight Run
Diehard
Love Actually
50 First Dates

To name but a few:goodvibes :goodvibes

Great thread:thumbsup2

pre dh it was definatley Point Break

Great film - just got it on DVD :)

Mine would be

While you were Sleeping
Jerry Maguire
LOTR Trilogy (if I have the time!)

Definitely my most watched film would be the Commitments. I have watched it at least 100 times! Others that I will always watch when they are on TV are Die Hard, Beverley Hills Cop 3, Trading Places, and High Heels and Low Lifes.

Laur's princess:

Oh there are so many, depending on our mood! We love watching films

Pulp Fiction (all time favourite film)
Kill Bill films
LOTR Trilogy Uncut
Godfather
Predator
Twin Warriors (old Jet Li film)
Chronicles of Riddick
All Star Wars films
Shrek
Monsters Inc.
Finding Nemo

The list goes on!!

Well mine has to be 'The Breakfast Club' still to this day it is my favourite movie, one day I actually watched it 3 times:guilty: It is just so watchable and so 80's, I love it! I think I can quote nearly every line, I drive my fiance crazy:rolleyes1

Probably the original Karate Kid film - back when I first saw that and had it on VHS I was obsessed and watched it almost daily during an Easter school holiday one year.

Others that have had a fair few repeat viewings are:

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (DMC would have had more but this last year has been very busy - along with AWE when it comes out on DVD in November these will have lots of repeat viewings over the years; Sarah, we should all get together for a POTC viewing day, fancy dress and all!).

All the Star Wars films - I watched the 3 prequels at least 4 times each at the cinema!

Kevin and Perry Go Large - it's utterly stupid but in a purile way I find it most amusing.

Dirty Dancing - what guy wouldn't want to be Johnny Castle? He dives a cool car, attracts the ladies, dances like a demon and beats people up!

Clueless - superb modern-day adaptation of Emma with Alicia Silverstone looking stunning and in a career peaking form.

My most watched film of all time is probably The Barefoot Contessa.

Excellent film:thumbsup2

Mine are:-

Death on the Nile
Grease
Die Hard
The Mummy and The Mummy Returns
Bridget Jones
The Breakfast Club
Class
Two Weeks Notice
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Pillow Talk
Adam's Rib

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter