Your Mission - Inspect The Room

We always report any problems right away. Mousekeeping is intent on turning the rooms ASAP, so they're not turning lights on and off or opening cabinets, etc. We all need to help each other out by making a point of reporting anything that's not right. If we all do it, resort management is more likely to make maintenance a priority. Squeaky wheels and all that...

Apparently from jmpurdy's post, they aren't that intent on turning over the rooms that quickly.

The members who have been around since the 90's, have been notifying maintenance and housekeeping when there is a problem. So why is there still a problem???

I always check the room. The lights (for burned out bulbs). The kitchen for supplies-dishes, pots, toaster, coffeemaker, tea kettle, dish soap. (We are tea drinkers and making water for tea in a coffeemaker is not good.) The bathrooms for towels, soap etc. Yes I am one of those crazies who goes over the supply list and makes certain that all the supplies are there. We once stayed in a one bedroom "lock off" where there were missing dishes. Taken as a souvenir? Or left in the studio
I call maintenance right away with any problems and have always had excellent service from them at OKW and other DVC resorts.
At BWV ourr toilet backed up at 6:00 AM. They had maintenance and housekeeping there before I knew it. One to fix the problem and the other to clean up after.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter