• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Magic Band is on the way.. A Solo Thanksgiving trip to Univeral Disney World

Ormonster

Earning My Ears
hey there. I have never written a trip report let alone a pre-trip report but I've read a lot of them.

I just received the email that my magic band was on the way and I got excited and needed to share with someone so here we are.

Cast of Characters: Just Me. Matt. A 43 year old construction worker looking to get away for a week of Harry Potterness and Disney Magic.

Payments have been made, plans set and adr's reserved.

Day 1: Arrival Day
I'll be staying at Universal Studios Cabana Bay Resort for the weekend but first I head to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Day 2: Discovery Cove with Dolphin Swim. This will be my first visit to this place

Day 3: 1 Day/2 Park non private VIP Experience. I only have one day for these parks so decided to get the most out of it.

Day 4: Check out and make my way to Port Orleans Riverside. This will be my first time at this resort. Once I get checked in as much as I can, I head to Epcot for the Undiscovered Future World Tour. Today's dinner will be at the Biergarten Restaurant. I have never eaten here before.

Day 5: Magic Kingdom all day with a late (9:50) dinner at Be Our Guest. This will be my second visit to BoG.

Day 6: This will be a twofer. I'll start the day at Animal Kingdom end with lunch at the Tusker House. After lunch it's off to Disney Holiday Studios where I will be partaking of the Merry & Bright Dessert Party. This will be the last and only time to see the Osbourn Christmas Lights. We'll cap the day off with Fantasmic.

Day 7: check out and make the drive to my Aunt and Uncle's place for Thanksgiving Dinner

Day 8: head home where I will have the weekend to recover before going back to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter