Your Last Meal.....

Jordanblackpool

DIS Veteran
Ive just read an article about a guy in USA who was killed by firing squad today after his double murder and sentenced to death penalty. Anyway, his final meal included Lobster, Steak, Vanilla Ice Cream and 7 Up....And instead of thinking is this right/wrong so on, as im sure the article was intended.....it got me thinking....

....'What would my final meal be?'...

I came up with.......

A Pulled Pork Sandwich w/Fries from House Of Blues........with an ice cold Budweiser followed by a huge helping of Ben & Jerries Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream.......:woohoo:

What about you guys, what would be your last meal?

P.s. I hope non of us are ever in this situations!!!!

I would have a starter of Lobster, scallops & king prawns
Main course I want the filet steak I had flying Buisness class last year (hope its as good this year) best steak I have ever had.
Dessert would have to be from 3 places(small amount of each:rotfl:), Carrot cake at Seaworld, Celebration cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and Chili's Molten white Chocolate Cake.
Drink, Guiness.
I would go happy after that lot.:goodvibes

a nice beef bourgnion with fries
has a starter id like fois gras with brioche toast
dessert would be a nice lemon meringue
to drink...full fat coke, who cares about calories with that meal:rotfl2:
tracy

Something that was out of season so they'd have to give me a stay of execution.:goodvibes

I think I'd just ask for 10 pints of Stella as my main course, and a Donner Kebab for dessert. Nothing tastes better than a Donner when you're half cut! :rotfl:

Starter - stuffed mushrooms from Roos Leap (restaurant near where I live at the moment)
Main - a lovely steak from Trader Vics in Muscat
Dessert - I would be happy with meringues from M&S, strawberries and double cream

All washed down with a few strawberry daiquris and vodkas to numb the pain.

I think I'd just ask for 10 pints of Stella as my main course, and a Donner Kebab for dessert. Nothing tastes better than a Donner when you're half cut! :rotfl:

Thats funny, I would have macaroni cheese and chips, wine, and key lime pie form publix:thumbsup2

After 10 pints of Stella I would die without any assistance.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter