Your Guess On Today's Maze Prize

What do you think will be today's prize?

• New Item

• Costume

• Bat Bag

• Orange Ghost

• A Room

• Other - Please Post

Results are only viewable after voting.

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
Many of us are excited about today's maze prize. So vote for what you think the prize will be.

Bat bag was like friday's event prize.. =)

I think they will release a new item, hoprfully or bat magic!!

Hi,

I am guessing the candy corn chair...

I think it's going to be bat bag. Just a guess, I don't know. Either way I won't get it till late tonight so, ehh.

Dont they still sell the candy corn chair? if not, I vote for that. If it is still available, I bet it will be something else. Remember, they stopped selling the white ghost and brought out the orange one. I don't know but I bet it's something that you cannot buy right now.

i'd like to see the cauldrons or the madame leota crystal balls as prizes. vmk seemed to have an abundance of them from what i saw in the different maze rooms yesterday. i know i could sure use some of them.

i'd like to see the cauldrons or the madame leota crystal balls as prizes. vmk seemed to have an abundance of them from what i saw in the different maze rooms yesterday. i know i could sure use some of them.

Oh very good point :thumbsup2

Bubbling cauldron or Madame Leota's Cyrstal Ball.... Leota Ball is for sale but it is a steep price of 2000. The cauldron has not been for sale for a while (I don't know exact date) these both seem realistic.

Dont they still sell the candy corn chair? if not, I vote for that. If it is still available, I bet it will be something else. Remember, they stopped selling the white ghost and brought out the orange one. I don't know but I bet it's something that you cannot buy right now.

Nope they took it away like they did the white ghost... hmmm ;)

then it will be a candy corn chair or an orange crate. I would have rather had the orange crate.

Here are my guesses in order of first to last

1 candy cauldron
2 special pin (new)
3 candy corn chair
4 something we can't even imagine...
999 inferno magic

Candy Corn Chair is my guess. Someone said that a VMK staff said no new items this month... I dont believe it though.

Here are my guesses in order of first to last

1 candy cauldron
2 special pin (new)
3 candy corn chair
4 something we can't even imagine...
999 inferno magic

I think its going to be 999 as prize :)

I'll have to go with the majority here and say candy corn chair!:rotfl: But it would be awesome if it was something completely new!:banana: Anyone know if they opened the maze early like yesterday?* runs now to log into vmk*:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter