• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Your Garden Christmas Wish List!

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
What would be on it? Practical or fanciful, small or large, a real possiblity, or pie in the sky (maybe I should say fruitcake instead of pie :)), what would be on your wish list? :)

For me, an acre or two of property would be wonderful. I doubt Santa can fit this in my stocking though! :)

Next? :)

Kim... "real estate" has always been on my Christmas list! LOL! Along with "cash"! :tongue:

Seriously, garden related wishes... would have to be...someone coming and putting in a new stone walkway in my main garden for me. It looks like that is my big spring project... and I really wouldn't mind having someone else do it for me. :)

For me, my Christmas wish would be to have all the topsoil removed and replaced with the best growing medium out there!

DixieD, an acre or two or three is just my version of that old Christmas carol line "Piece of Earth". ;)

Amid, wouldn't you still like a bridge?

Sounds like we need garden helpers, kind of like the one in Lady Chatterly's Lover. Gina knows his name! Gina.......oh Gina.....help me out here!! :p

Of course perfect weather and slugs that hate hostas would be nice too. ;) :)

I would like NOOOOOOOOOO winter to set foot in my garden.
I'd love to see it green and growing all year long because it makes me feel good to experience the LIFE growing there.

Welcome to the Flower & Garden board, Erika Sanderson! :)

Depending on where you want to live, you could make that wish come true. :)

Kim :)

Thankyou for the welcome note. :)

My husband and I plan to head to a warmer climate within the next 3 years and am hoping for either the Orlando area (who ELSE isn't hoping that LOL) or southern California.
I think I'd be happier with the gardening I could do in Florida though so that may be where we end up.

You seem well versed in garden information, so could you tell me if I'm nuts or not to think that there's a big difference between the two areas, foliage wise and garden style-wise?
(So California as opposed to Florida)

Erika....Florida is Tropical and very humid...VERY different from California. So why have you chosen those 2 places for a move?

MY wish........the leaves would stop falling in my 2 ponds.

Yes, I did figure both areas were VERY different. LOL

Why? ...you ask?
Why not choose either of those places for a move especially if I can garden year round in either spot. :)

Kimmy!!!!

OLIVER MELLORS.....was Lady Chatterly's paramour.

He wasn the GAMESKEEPER! Not the gardener!!!

Though me thinks it doesn't matter WHAT he was.....as long as he was available!!!!

LOL LOL LOL!

My wish??? I'm getting lazy. I want a gardening staff to love my garden. I want to sit in the garden sipping on fresh iced tea and munching on a cookie.

I also want a billion dollars!

Happy Holidays!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter