your favourite disney song

minnie24

Mouseketeer
Just listening Disney music. Just wondered whats your favourite disney song I'm just listen Part of Your World (Little Mermaid)

Mines When You Wish Upon Star and Beauty and The Beast Tale as old as Time. Which is what I'm having as part of my music for the wedding.

My faves are You Can Fly from Peter Pan - I have a Tinkerbell jewellry box that plays that when I wind it up - and Part of Your World from Little Mermaid. Oh and A Whole New World from Aladdin. Am I allowed 3 faves, LOL!

Anz :earsgirl:

my fave has always been the Beauty and the Beast song but not when it was sung by Celine Dion, it has to be the film version!

Has to be the Lion King soundtrack for me!

Karen:)

Ps Totally agree with you about the Celine Dion version of B&B Ti6gem!!:(

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella and Once Upon a Dream from Sleeping Beauty.

Has to "Hakuna Mattata" form the Lion King, it just a total sing-along-a-song and is really bouncy.

But if you want a TOTAL Disney memory jogger then it has to be "When you wish upon a star", even just thinking about hearing it floating out over Main Street brings tears of excitement to my eye. :cloud9:

Only a week to go till PS mayhem hits our phone bill !!! I know it's sad, but it's so cool when you get your first "Have a magical day" it just makes you realise that it's all getting sooo much closer :earseek:

I love so many that I don't think I can choose one favourite. Here are 3 of my favourites
1. God help the Outcasts - Hunchback
2. Out there - Hunchback
3. A Whole New World - Aladdin
Tracy

It's got to be the music from Spectro Magic. I'll never forget the look on my 8yr old son's face when we first watched the parade in 1992. It was worth the addmission charge for that moment alone.

UlsterMan :yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Has anyone seen Mickey's Philharmagic? That show pretty much sums up mine! My 3 favourite film sound tracks, B&B, TLK & LM.

I'm going to pick two. Firstly 'When You Wish Upon A Star', since Pinnochio was the first Disney film I ever saw many moons ago and the memory of that song has stayed with me ever since. It just epitomises all the nostalgia. Secondly, the Spectromagic music. I first saw this parade back in '94 during my first ever visit to WDW. I had seen the afternoon parade earlier that day but that didn't prepare me for the impact that Spectro would have on me. I was humming the melody for days on end afterwards and still find myself doing so today!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

MY Favourite song is a Whole New World from Aladin especially when my daughter sang it in a comcert last night.Tears to your eyes stuff.:rolleyes1

I forgot, I also really like You'll be in my Heart from Tarzan - both versions, the one from the film and the Phil Collins one.

I think mine have to be all the songs that Phil Collins has done really. I was brought up listenig to my fathers genesis and phil collins albums, so I think that is why they stand out. A whole new world must be a popular song for school etc. As when aladdin came out, in a play at school i played a sultan and we all had to sing the song! not something I was too impressed by!

Dino

So many I love.....

When you wish upon a star.
Beauty and the Beast.
Under the Sea.
Hakuna Matata.

Thaink that's about it. Will probably lie awake tonight now thinking of different songs!!!

Verity.xxx

Oh I listen to so much Disney music. My kids have a CD in the car which we have over and over again. There are so many great ones ; Jungle Book songs, Wish Upon A Star, Small World, Spoonful of Sugar....and some that do your head in ( Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo etc). Part of your World used to have a scratch on it (must have been jam as it came off eventually), and it used to loop forever, so that's not best loved in our house...

But my absolute favourite by a mile is Circle of Life from Lion King. If I watch the start of the film, with the soundtrack it brings a tear to my eye every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter