Your favorite studio villa

We have stayed at OKW, BCV, WLV, SSR, and AKV. Our least favourite was WLV because of the tiny deck and view of a tree right in your face, and the decor just reminded us of home (although we must visit the WL every trip since it is beautiful!). Our next least favourite was BCV, mainly because a lot of the trips we spend in a studio are just the two of us, usually no parks, and we love our balcony time - this just didn't have a view that drew us outside morning and night. Next, I would go with OKW as the middle - the beds are great if there are more than two, but I miss having a couch to relax on, and the balcony, although private and great views if you're up high, are very tiny. And I do like the studio bathrooms at OKW. Next is SSR - love the balcony size, we stayed in Grandstand, so nice golf/water view, love the couch, and the theming - bathroom is tiny, vanity area too. Our absolute favourite for studio since our trip last month is now AKV Kidani - stayed on 5th floor, sunset savannah, north side of lobby - enjoyed my giraffes every day from the balcony, lots of room for storage and getting ready at the vanity, loved the separate water closet, and the theming was wonderful. We found it quiet and peaceful there, loved the underground parking, and we didn't have park passes, so really enjoyed the pool and resort amenities.

We just returned from a stay at a VB studio inn room. Like OKW, there are two actual beds instead of a pull out couch. We (I!) don't like putting a sofa bed back together each morning on vacation.

Overall, I'd have to say OKW and VB studios are more suitable to my family because of the two beds.

Most of the people who want to get married in Thailand celebrate their weddings along the much-loved sands of Phuket, Thailand's biggest holiday resort island and a top vacation destination for tourists the world over. Phuket has all the ingredients for a perfect wedding, with its beautiful beaches providing a backdrop for a range of great leisure and entertainment delights.

??????????

We just returned from a stay at a VB studio inn room. Like OKW, there are two actual beds instead of a pull out couch. We (I!) don't like putting a sofa bed back together each morning on vacation.

Overall, I'd have to say OKW and VB studios are more suitable to my family because of the two beds.

The VB studios have only 1 queen bed and a pull out double sofa bed. You were in an OVIR or a GVIR. Don't book a studio at VB if you want the 2 queen beds.

I'd say on the 5th floor near the elevators at BCV. We had a split stay and they put us in a handicap studio (Way huge) hallway and bathroom. It was kinda nice. We are staying for a full week this October in a studio...we'll see how I feel then =))

Bfrosty

I've only done a few studios --- AK Jambo was very dark and as a result felt small and unwelcoming even with a Savanna view. AK Kidani however gave a whole different vibe. It was a quick mother daughter trip and we just loved the room. Much brighter and much better Savanna view.

OKW ... while larger, I hated it. Our tiny little patio was right on top of a one bedroom and they even closed up all their blinds when they realized the room next to them was occupied!!!

VB Deluxe Inn room was nice...but you need to be careful in what you request. Some patios are solid walls that are hard to look over to see the ocean view while sitting and others are open slatted patios. We had a corner studio and it was just beautiful. Love that ocean!

So VB for me (with all my stipulations -- corner, open slat patio) wins.

Overall though....as others have said, we prefer the one bedroom villas to make it feel less of a hotel and more of a condo type vacation. Just like to stretch out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter