Your favorite resort/location to sip a drink?

1) tow - on the deck watching the fireworks
2) WL - the atmosphere here is pretty nice
3) Polyn - pool bar - enjoying the fireworks and then EWP

In no particular order...

- TOWL during/after Wishes
- Champagne from Les Vins in France
- Snakebites at Rose and Crown Pub or watching British Rev bring the noise
- Ragland Road or Hole in the Wall at DTD
- Beer flight at Big River Grille on the BW
- Frozen Margs in Mexico

Gotta do them all every trip!

When you say snakebite what is that? I've heard Guinness and cider, but I've also heard that called a black velvet.

We enjoy almost anywhere in the world showcase. My wife and I could walk the showcase back and forth sipping all day. I also enjoy TOWL at night, and poolside....I don't care what resort I'm at.

- by the pool (agreed, doesn't matter which one!)
-Sanaa lounge
-Sangria from Morocco while roaming World Showcase

luckyman_apd said:
When you say snakebite what is that? I've heard Guinness and cider, but I've also heard that called a black velvet.

We enjoy almost anywhere in the world showcase. My wife and I could walk the showcase back and forth sipping all day. I also enjoy TOWL at night, and poolside....I don't care what resort I'm at.

I always thought black velvet was Guinness and champagne, like a mimosa variation.

Anywho, we always enjoy the monorail bar crawl. Territory lounge at WL; Wave, Outer Rim and Cali Grill at Contemporary; Mizners at GF, then the bar at Poly!

1)My balcony this NYE watching the fireworks is by far the best!
2) Love sitting on the deck at the THV and taking in the quite.
3) Sitting on the rocking chairs at Ft Wilderness outside Trails end!

Rose and Crown Pub in Epcot. It seems like the last several trips we took, this is where we get our first cold one.

My two favorites would have to be:
1) During the day - poolside at AK
2) Night - Enjoying a good cigar, a glass of single malt, and a craft beer at En Fuego in DTD West Side :cool1:

A snakebite is cider (Strongbow at R&C) and harp lager. Quite tasty. They are illegal to serve in England. We were told Bill Clinton tried to order one and was denied.

Ask for one next time you're there!

Our must do: Drinkwallah at AK, its accross from Yak & Yeti and has a secludedish seating area behind it. Get a coke slush and enjoy getting away from the crowd in a beautiful setting, because I dont think people really know its there.

Our other must do: Jalapeno marg at La Cava Del Tequila

A snakebite is cider (Strongbow at R&C) and harp lager. Quite tasty. They are illegal to serve in England. We were told Bill Clinton tried to order one and was denied.

Ask for one next time you're there!

Thanks! Will definitely do that, although we aren't going to the parks for our 2 night stay 3/28 & 3/29. Anywhere in DTD they sell strongbow?

I enjoy filling my Disney mug with something tropical and strong. Usually involving coconut rum, vodka and some form of juice. I'm not picky. And walking around the lake at BWV and BCV. Coming to rest for a while on the bridge at 9:00 to take in the Epcot fireworks. Followed up by sharing a funnel cake with my hubby at a table on the boardwalk taking in the sights.

I can almost hear that jazz music right now, as I sit in my living room watching the Penguins/Jets game with snow outside my window.... Thanks for starting this thread and reminding me why I don't mind paying those dues. :lovestruc

We really loved sipping on the Snowball from High Octane Refreshments at HS while taking in the Osborne lights.:santa:

The cucumber margarita at La Cava is very refreshing for strolling around the WS. The blood orange margarita ain't too bad either!:cool2:

I always enjoy a Tusker Lager at the Dawa bar at AK.:drinking1

My favorite location is on my Kidani balcony having a glass of red wine watching the animals in the peace and quiet of the savanna . . .:thumbsup2

My 2 places to imbibe, other than drinking around the world are:

1) Tutto Italia having a nice meal al fresco watching the entertainers and an ice cold Peroni (italian Beer) but they've since changed.

2) Also outside , but this time at Gloria Estefan's - Bongo's in DTD
Maybe a Tecate or dos Equis while eating some snacks...

Great thread! Making me walk through Disney memory lane and smile! Like the OP, the absolute best memories are having a drink on the deck of the Dream/Magic/Wonder and whatever fantastic pre-dinner champagne drink they make with champagne, vodka and fruit in Remy. Have to add sitting on the beach in Castaway Cay to that too.:beach:

As for the World, it was by accident that we ate there, but late on a beautiful night we were put on the back porch when we went to the Turf Club at SSR and had a lovely view of the boats going by on Lake Buena Vista and DTD lights on the other side. We could have sat there all night sipping. I think I had an agave nectar margarita that was yummy. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter