Your favorite "color" of Slide-A-Thon?

What's your favorite "color" of Slide-a-thon?

• Purple

• Blue

• Pink

Results are only viewable after voting.
whichever one goes into the HM room, that room is SO cool! I love the music in there.

Yeah I like purple.OT:I'm kissmy_____Katrina. I got my name changed. :teeth: Too many people thinking I was a girl. :rolleyes:

I rode purple the most because it was the easiest to get into but i didn't like the everest track at the beginning.
The blue was cool - i think that was the one with the haunted mansion room that i had to keep relighting candles that people put out.
Pink was my favorite with the pirate room but it was the one that i had the most difficulty getting into.

Blue, not only because the line is fast and it has HM, but it's the only one I have not got stuck in. :teeth:

i like purple bc it fast and easy to get into, i don't really pay attention to the ride it self just as long as i get the prize. lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter