Your *dream* trip!

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Our college project friend got me thinking.

You've just won the lottery - plan your trip!!

I'm going to take a while over this, and will get back to you all later!

DH and I dream about this most days:goodvibes

We would buy into DVC, possibly buying enough points to holiday every year for three weeks at BLT of BCV or both :woohoo:

We would travel Upper class with Virgin , the usual Magical Express to our Grand Villa at our home resort. DDP with wine option.Watch Wishes from Califorian Grill sipping the finest Champagne.DH and i would renew our wedding vows at GF with Mickey and his pals as guests:thumbsup2
Or we might buy one of the new homes they are building just ouside MK.I think they are going for about $1.5-$7 million and live there:rotfl:

Though not due to a lottery win I did this last year for my 40th

Stayed overnight at the Hilton before flying with Virgin Atlantic in Upper Class

Rented a Silver Ford Mustang and Drove to our Room, a 1 Bedroom apartment at Kidani Village in AKL

Spent over two weeks playing in WDW with some special highlights:

Ate at several signature restraunts. Went to Boma Breakfast several times, now my new favourite meal on property.

Had Remy sing Happy Birthday to me.

Did an Illuminations fireworks Cruise.

Paid for a 1 night stay at The Hard Rock and spent two days playing at Uni\IOA getting FOTL access.

Went and watched Gabriel Ingesias live.

Oh, and finally go over my fear of Rollercoasters, so:

Rode Rock 'N' Rolercoaster 3 times back to back (6 times total during the trip)
Rode Tower of Terror 3 times back to back (4 times in total duing the trip)
Rode Everest 10 times back to back! (probably around 16 times in total during the trip).

There was other stuff but if I listed it all I'd be here all night! :)

So if I won the lottery how would I top that?

Simple, I'd buy a house at Golden Oaks and move to Florida... :)

Oh nice thread.

Number one I would be going for a month so I would get to fit everything in.

I would love to stay at the Beach Club with a lake view.

First class via Newark then a limo from airport.

Big Garden Grocer order so no need to hit Wallmart for once!!

Character meals till they were coming out of my ears.

All the disney clothes I want without looking at the price tags or hitting the outlets.

Great fun!

I think i'd go alot more rather than do anything really different to what we usually do.

Would avoid economy seats flying though!

My ideal would be a villa and live there for upto 3 months at a time.

Ooh, 2 weeks at grand Floridian, 1 week at Hard Rock at Universal. First Class flights, and I'd make this trip every quater, in Feb, May, September and December for Xmas.

jharrowell - your trip sounds awesome!

I suppose we've gone pretty crazy with our wedding/honeymoon booking.

We're having 5 nights Savannah view AKL, 3 nights turret suite in the GF Main building, 11 nights BW preferred view (but not BW view) and 4 nights MK view at BLT.

We were going to have 2 weeks all club level + a cruise. But then we decided we'd rather have the longer trip without the cruise and club level.

So I guess if moeny was no object all the hotels would stay the same, but I'd upgrade to club level at all of them, and add a cruise on too!

If money really were no object then this would be an investment into many dream trips really, I would buy myself a nice house in a Disney community, with it's own pool and water fall into a spa. Huge deck so that we could BBQ after we go to the parks.

I wouldn't rent my house out as I would live there for the maximum time through out the year and the rest of the time I would let me friends and family use it for free.

We'd all fly upperclass, in one of the beds that you can get. DS would be fantastic if he could lie down for the whole flight, he doesn't enjoy the whole sleeing sitting up thing and usually ends up lolling on me! :goodvibes

I would get APs to the parks, and rent myself a Cadillac Escalade, with big chrome rims to drive around in!

I would hop off to a top resort whenever I felt like it, just for a couple of nights here and there. AKL, Poly and GF spring to mind at the moment.

I would love to do a character breakfast or dinner every day. I'd take time out to relax and just take everything in, sometimes everything seems like a rush and it would be nice to just sit back on the beach at the poly for example and just chill, while the waves lap the shore.

hmm that's about all I can think of at the moment. I'm pretty happy with how we do things at the moment though, I think the only thing that would be different would be the flying class. Economy really is awful so any upgrade on that would be amazing :dance3:

Not sure we would do much different, we do what we want now.
Probably Virgin Upper direct rather than Delta Biz indirect would be better.
Maybe stay in resorts like Poly, WL etc which I think are overpriced.
Prefer hotels to villas so property wouldn't be on my list.

Staying in a grand villa at BLT but with a MK view this time whilst looking for my dream home to buy nearby. Would fly upper class with my family and bring my 12 year old cousin along as he is desperate to go. Deluxe Dining Plan so I could eat in all the places I want to try.

I would fly upper class with Virgin, stay for a week at the Poly, a week at the Beach Club and a week at AKL, staying in concierge rooms. :goodvibes I would pay someone to do all my packing and unpacking at the hotels so its not a pain to move hotels! I would hire a car and driver so that I don't have to drive and can just be picked up and dropped off:goodvibes. After 3 weeks at Disney I would go on a cruise for 2 weeks round the Caribbean.

OoHHHHHHH this is a tough one:surfweb:I have enough trouble planning a yearly trip:rotfl2: I think would fly upperclass VA or Delta,start with a 4 night trip to new york.Then a 7 night carribean cruise before moving onto 2 weeks at polynesian (prefer this to GF-dont know why). I would also go on a massive shopping spree(obviously paying for that extra luggage:woohoo:)Have the deluxe DDp and stay concierge in the best room possible. Would also pay for my family to go of course and pay for luxery accomodation for for siameses herbie and Kiara.:cloud9:
There are so many choices if only.
To all my buddies on here you know who you are I promise if I win I will pay for half your holidays if I do ever win:santa:All your advice is and has been so valuable;)

Start of in London with a west end show and dinner. Next day fly to Boston for a few days to take in all the history sites and then to NYC where we will see the sites, shop and see a Broadway show and have cocktails. Next to San Francisco, spend a week in this area before going to DL & LA. Stay at the Californian Lodge and have a driver to take us around LA. Next we would fly to WDW and stay at the Yacht Club.

Like others I would buy a property in the WDW development. I would also hire a cleaner to overcome the cleaning problems :rotfl:

I would fly upperclass and hire a BLT grand villa whilst finalising the purchase of my new house :thumbsup2 (I would also hire a cleaner to clean my BLT villa.....:lmao:).

I would pay for a VIP tour of WDW so we did not have to queue for any rides, and I would try to pay my way into renting the Cinderella castle suite for the night :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter