Mon cafe Mickey
Tue bbwws
Wed Annette's
Thur auberge de cendrillon
Fri cafe Mickey
Sat Mickey waffles at cafe fantasia.
Sun inventions sunday brunch
Monday lego bistrot de remy / blue lagoon
Unsure of times yet but have 5 months to decided.
Thoughts anyone ?

Oooo why the changes?

Looks good to me - but what would be your main meal on Saturday?

C x

Oooo why the changes?

Looks good to me - but what would be your main meal on Saturday?

C x

Thinking of a cheapy at hotel for the Saturday.
Had a bit of a think and really want to do the princess meal while the boys are sill young.
It's a not cheap so had a bit of so rethink.
It's really only the Sunday brunch and auberge that will cost a lot.
Think this is my new plan?
Thanks for reading xx

Thinking of a cheapy at hotel for the Saturday.
Had a bit of a think and really want to do the princess meal while the boys are sill young.
It's a not cheap so had a bit of so rethink.
It's really only the Sunday brunch and auberge that will cost a lot.
Think this is my new plan?
Thanks for reading xx

Good idea to add Auberge! The beef main is lovely - I had the chicken and it was ok, but hubby had the beef (which I had a sneaky try of!) and it was lovely!

C x

Thanks!
I will have the beef then.
it will go great with the dressing up plans too.
X

Right had a a change if mind what to do meal wise
New plan
Mon cafe Mickey
Tue bbwws
Wed Annette's
Thur auberge de cendrillon
Fri cafe Mickey
Sat Mickey waffles at cafe fantasia.
Sun inventions sunday brunch
Monday lego bistrot de remy / blue lagoon
Unsure of times yet but have 5 months to decided.
Thoughts anyone ?

Looks like a good set of plans - do we have any idea yet what sort of food bistrot de remy might serve?
We would like to try the Sunday brunch too but think with the cost we would only bother if it was an interesting theme - I think we would want to see some different characters rather than just the normal ones in different costumes.:goodvibes

Looks like a good set of plans - do we have any idea yet what sort of food bistrot de remy might serve?
We would like to try the Sunday brunch too but think with the cost we would only bother if it was an interesting theme - I think we would want to see some different characters rather than just the normal ones in different costumes.:goodvibes

Hi thanks !!
I'm hoping the brunch will have a Halloween theme :)
It's looks fab I'm super exited about it.
Re bistrot de remy I'm not defo on that I could change my mind.
http://dedicatedtodlp.com/2013/12/16/exclusive-ratatouille-restaurant-shop-disneyland-paris/
This may help you xx

Your boys will Definitely like Auberge. Your friend might not think it worth the money but the interaction is worth it for the kids.
I was a bit wary about the 'Cinema' theme at Sunday brunch, but I'm glad we went. There was 9 characters, so more than usual.

Your boys will Definitely like Auberge. Your friend might not think it worth the money but the interaction is worth it for the kids.
I was a bit wary about the 'Cinema' theme at Sunday brunch, but I'm glad we went. There was 9 characters, so more than usual.

Thanks Dee she came over on wed said it's fine and she really looking forward to it.
What did you think of the brunch ?
Just read kizzys highs and lows and inventions was on her lows.
Off to post on yours and her highs and lows x

I loved the brunch! would definitely do it again. took a few photos of my food etc. will post here later

I loved the brunch! would definitely do it again. took a few photos of my food etc. will post here later

Great pleased you loved it.
Need to see pics and the menu from blue lagoon :goodvibes
You need to tell me what you ate we may of just made bad choices
Xx

oh your super organised i will have to make a plan as time is limited this visit.
Feeling jealous you have such a long trip;)
We fly on 26th but flight is late so we dont arrive until about 9pm :sad: Im thinking should i book cafe mickey that night or is it a bit late??? Dont want to use a l of time eating when we only have all day mon, tues and until about 6 on wednesday. so hard to decide:confused3

oh your super organised i will have to make a plan as time is limited this visit.
Feeling jealous you have such a long trip;)
We fly on 26th but flight is late so we dont arrive until about 9pm :sad: Im thinking should i book cafe mickey that night or is it a bit late??? Dont want to use a l of time eating when we only have all day mon, tues and until about 6 on wednesday. so hard to decide:confused3

Thank you I need to be organised.
I have loads more planning to do as it's such a long trip.
You fly on my birthday :thumbsup2
I would say that a bit late for cafe Mickey only for your dd what time will you get into bed if staying off site ?
Guess you will want to do full days as only there for a short trip.
My lot like a lie in after late night so eating that late a no no for us.
We will have swap numbers before our trips we could meet for a coffe or a Mickey waffle :goodvibes

Yea will def swap number. Yea I know it is late think in just getting a bit over excited only booked yesterday and want to do it all today lol
Love the boys outfits will have to see if I can get something different fir ellie other than princess dresses.
Happy planning look forward to more updates

I celebrated my 40th at dlp too and in 2 years I hope I'll be celebrating my 50th there :thumbsup2

Loving your ptr, you are so organised. The Rive Gauche apartments are fab, we loved our room there and i was torn between booking there or the Kyriad for October.

Re: Bistro de Remy there was an invitation menu trial at Sequoia Lodge last weekend.

Main course is choice of beef steak, cod loin, or veggie option with ratatouille and fries.
Desserts - tirasmu, chocolate mousse and I think an appletart, might have that last one wrong. I assume that starter is buffet. Hoping we get to eat here.

I emailed the Kyriad last week who confirmed the shuttle buses will run later after the party. Haven't organised my tickets yet, spent too much money this month on Maleficent dolls !

Love the twins thing 1 and 2 hoodies :rotfl:

I'm torn on the brunch, having read some excellent recent reviews onthe Steakhouse Brunch, think we'll opt for that one and another evening meal at Inventions, with just the 2 of us going, the food budget will be a little easier, paying for 4 adults is no fun :(

Off to do some catch up planning ;)

Glad I spoke to you before booking tbh thanks for the tip !!
I wonder if the 50 will run after the party ?
Will have to google there email now all this planning lol
Now thinking of a VIP fast pass too ;)
Tickets not on sale yet for hp my offer still there for you ?they should be out at the end the month beginning of next.
If brunch theme is not anything I go wow for I shall be doing the steak house one too
they do extra brunch at Halloween etc so the 31st one should be that Halloween theme but unsure of the Sunday one,looking at passed posts.
To much planning that and AP it's a mare.
Defo eating at Remys I want a pic with the boys.
Glad you like the tops thing 1& thing 2 they can find anything anything under the sun.
I love dr suess :)
Happy planning Jill x

jillrobinson said:
Re: Bistro de Remy there was an invitation menu trial at Sequoia Lodge last weekend.

Main course is choice of beef steak, cod loin, or veggie option with ratatouille and fries.
Desserts - tirasmu, chocolate mousse and I think an appletart, might have that last one wrong. I assume that starter is buffet. Hoping we get to eat here.

Keep an eye on dedicated to dlp for more on this. Steak was amazing! ;-)

VIP Fastpass???

C x

You can buy them on eBay sometimes.
I have the name of the seller from a girl on TA.
They are not cheap £150 but it's going to be super busy.
2 days VIP fast pass for 5 people.
I'm tempted got a while to save the money up
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter