Your Disney Springs Go-Tos

Jabroniville

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I'm curious about everyone's favorite "go-to" Disney Springs restaurants.

I've gone to Paddlefish 2-3 trips in a row now, but their lack of the seafood/crab boil continues to vex me. A full lobster is a huge meal (and hard to find in my central Alberta town) but considering the sky-high cost of lobster or the snow crab there, I've been thinking of finding a new go-to, or at least something different.

I've heard good things about Raglan Road and am leaning towards that. I usually eat a huge meal there and then do Earl of Sandwich later (though they didn't have the beef dip last time!) because calories aren't a thing when I go to Disney. I love the scenery/hyper-agitating atmosphere of T-Rex/Rainforest Cafe but the food looks pretty weaksauce (restaurant prices for what looks like fast-food quality). If anyone there or nearby has a "boil" (it looks like someone took the Burns Omni-Net from The Simpsons and dumped it into a vat of butter), I'll do that- I still think about that all the time, lol.

Haven’t had a bad meal yet at Disney Springs. Maybe Planet Hollywood could be the outlier. Jaleo is our favorite though.

We tried The Boathouse last trip and really enjoyed it.
Oh, I didn't realize that was the one with the boats and such- I was thinking that was another one. I'm a seafood fan, and it has a similar-ish menu but... also seems steak-heavy for a boat/seafood place with oysters all over the place, haha. I might try the salmon or somesuch thing.

Boathouse, slowly becoming a tradition of going there every time I go to Orlando. Steak is amazing and I tried the salmon and was delicious as well.

I echo the Boathouse likes. I did eat at T-Rex 2 years back. They have several seafood entrees. I had the Mushroom Ravioli and thought it was excellent. Shrimp can be added but I had it plain.

I wouldn't call Rainforest and T-Rex 'fast food' level - they're pretty much the equivalent to a Friday's, Chilis, or Applebee's - the food's not bad, but not special - mostly American/bar foods, but they can be a convenient go-to when you just want something easy and filling.

My favorites in Springs for sit-downs are Homecomin', Boathouse, and Summer House on the Lake.

I've enjoyed meals at Enzo's Hideaway, House of Blues, Wine Bar George, and Frontera Cocina, so those are backup go-tos for me.

For quicker service meals, Polite Pig, DLuxe Burger, Jock Lindsay's (they serve more appetizer or tapas-sized dishes, but they're pretty good), and City Works.

There are so many great options at Disney Springs. Some of our favorites are:

Boathouse
Jaleo (their quick service Pepe is fantastic as well)
Homecomin'
Raglan Road
Wine Bar George
Polite Pig
Jock Lindseys (it's a bar but you can easily make a meal out of the yummy apps)

So many great options - so little time :)

There are many good choices. Our favorites are Morimoto's, Jaleo, Wine Bar George, and Boathouse. We'll do at least one or two of those each trip. Morimoto's has become one of our favorite restaurants anywhere, not just Disney World.

My constant go-tos are Boathouse and Art Smith's Homecomin'.

And if you are a cookie and cold brew coffee lover, Gideon's is a must.

Polite Pig was the food highlight of our last trip. Raglan Road is good too if you want to sit and do a standard sit down meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter